Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
09-29-2010, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post

I'm curious to know if you have noticed an increase in KDF activity?
I certainly did, i saw at least 15-20 instances open during this event! Ive also contacted other fleets that know of as well, iam still working on more in contacting them to participate as they i know are looking for events such as this.

Cheers,

Acidrain
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-29-2010, 09:14 AM
The KDF weekend thing has been a great help for the Canadian Federation. We typically host our Weekly PvP on Saturday nights, so we are on leveling, and doing PvP at that time. I think it's great that the community organized this, and believe it has helped the KDF a bunch. Keep it up!
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-30-2010, 08:46 AM
Wooots! It's ALIVE! ALIIIIIVE!
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-14-2010, 08:02 AM
This weekend thing was a good idea to get some of my fleeties, and those we have been recruiting for the KDF side get into leveling their players. I hope this is something we can keep going on a normal, regular basis so that we can be considered a force to be reckoned with by the other side...lol. Instead of KDF??What KDF???? We actually get the fear struck into the hearts of fed players...lol.

Right now, as I am typing this, I have assisted 4 people into becoming BG5 or higher in my fleet, and many many more are rising through the ranks of captain. I just hope they don't lose interest because Cryptic has nothing to add, or nothing for us to do.....But then again, the people we have been adding are crazy mad about STF's...lol.
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-15-2010, 03:14 PM
If anyone is interested in helping to setup another and continued weekend list of individuals for the game play days contact me by pm. Ill start to put together contact lists including calendar days and location of show up?
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-15-2010, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidrain View Post
If anyone is interested in helping to setup another and continued weekend list of individuals for the game play days contact me by pm. Ill start to put together contact lists including calendar days and location of show up?
Count me in. I might not play much outside of the weeklies right now, but I'll help when I can.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-17-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Count me in. I might not play much outside of the weeklies right now, but I'll help when I can.
Awesome, we will need team leaders including that of what they will do in runs. Ill put up an calendar at our website that way everyone has and can see the set times and dates and contacts in an uniformed way.
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-22-2010, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Awesome, we will need team leaders including that of what they will do in runs. Ill put up an calendar at our website that way everyone has and can see the set times and dates and contacts in an uniformed way.
All I usually do is play some dailies, new episodes...but those are generally done really quickly..I would help some as well too....just pm my handle if you need me We have to get more people flying carriers to annoy the feds...lol
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-22-2010, 02:12 PM
Iam not entirely sure we can do this this weekend in part that not enough people have signed up. If anyone is interested, meet at Qro'nos at the time set.
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Iam not entirely sure we can do this this weekend in part that not enough people have signed up. If anyone is interested, meet at Qro'nos at the time set.
Well, nobody has told me time or location on Qo'Nos...who knows.....perhaps I have been forgotten...lol...D'oh
Closed Thread