Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 31
11-26-2010, 05:56 AM
Apologies for vanishing abruptly at the end of September.. after some time off work I was informed of the possibility of redundancies being made at my job so have been working every hour possible hoping it wasnt going to be me.

Sadly today i was told it was.. so as a lifer i've now got plenty of time to level up KDF characters and organise things for this!

Will look into getting something organised for a KDF weekend again soon!
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-27-2010, 03:32 PM
Soon? We better make it quick...I hear alot of grumbling from klinks about leaving for lack of content, satisfaction and such...give them a reason to stay.
Lt. Commander
# 33
12-06-2010, 02:56 AM
Trying something for the season 3 launch...

I'm calling it "Blood Pi (Canis)" because I have a terrible habit of making bad puns..

info is now in my sig, so hoping we can get people involved!

once the foundry hits, and if i can work out some technical issues with my machine, I'll have a try at authoring some series of missions for KDF events as well, and would encourage anyone else to do so too!
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-14-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpieri View Post
Can we put a sign out " No Feds Allowed"? Which would make he United Federation of nosy, gossipy, meddlesome do-gooders stick their noses in, and thats when I can show all the new warriors that the best way to welcome a Fed is with Dual Disruptor Fire. We can even make a game of it. First one to 50 gets a barrel of bloodwine. Oh and for the record, I'm already at 11. All is fair in love and war.

Do it! Make them suffer.
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingi
Trying something for the season 3 launch...

I'm calling it "Blood Pi (Canis)" because I have a terrible habit of making bad puns..

info is now in my sig, so hoping we can get people involved!

once the foundry hits, and if i can work out some technical issues with my machine, I'll have a try at authoring some series of missions for KDF events as well, and would encourage anyone else to do so too!
I know it will give me something to do besides collect data samples like they are going out of style...lol
Lt. Commander
# 36
12-16-2010, 03:25 AM
Excuse me for asking an obvious question, but why didn't you try joining KDF PvE instead of making a completely new channel for more or less the same purpose?

It would be better to assist an existing channel then try to make a completely new one.

By the way, most KDF veterans also have an equivalent Fed captain, so I'd be cautious about that.

Although I understand the bias against "Fed only we hate the KDF" players.

Been in Pi Canis and had 2, well, I can't sugar coat this, idiots blow their stack.

One ordered every KDF out of Pi Canis, the other wanted to go to war with every KDF in the area.
Lt. Commander
# 37
12-16-2010, 05:53 PM
What is this KDF PvE channel you speak of?
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Originally, it was our version of Fed STF, a channel to make finding groups for STFs for the KDF easier.

As time went on, it seemed to become a place for KDF to chat and so on.
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-04-2011, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
Originally, it was our version of Fed STF, a channel to make finding groups for STFs for the KDF easier.

As time went on, it seemed to become a place for KDF to chat and so on.
This sounds like a good idea to have a channel just for finding STF groups, but not a necessary one...too many chat filters for me to use currently....lol.
However, if someone needs a KDF player to do an STF, I can bring any class of character to any STF...
Lt. Commander
# 40
04-14-2011, 09:51 AM
Qapla'; members of the KDF. Are you guys still meeting up for klingony goodness on Saturdays?
Closed Thread