Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
09-17-2010, 08:08 AM
personally i cant not find one person who like this map its slow and annoying and not much fun
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-17-2010, 11:29 AM
I LOVE IT... now you have found one... the graphics are uber sick! so yes I do like it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyBushman
I LOVE IT... now you have found one... the graphics are uber sick! so yes I do like it.
Well, I like the map, but for many, the graphics are too demanding and it takes away from the game experience if your graphics are at the bare minimum.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Turn off post-processing effects - it's the simplest way without sacrificing the other visual goodies.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-21-2010, 09:42 AM
make moar maps...
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-23-2010, 05:13 AM
This map crashes me over and over, every 5 minutes ish....

I play on a laptop with an Intel chip on half resolution, but it really is a horrid horrid map.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-23-2010, 06:57 AM
I love that map and wish not to see it go or changed. But in the interest of people who have bad or outdated cards, I think there should be an option for those people so that they can either avoid the map all together, or an option that turns that effect off all together.

No reason those who have good computers should have to suffer a loss, but no reason people who are not so fortunate should have lag either.
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-23-2010, 06:59 AM
Of course at the same time, this game *does* have a minimum requirement. So in that aspect I feel that the graphics should never be made to assist those who play under that minimum requirement. But the game should at very least have options that helps those who play with the minimum requirements to play with lower graphics, but free from lag.
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-28-2010, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Of course at the same time, this game *does* have a minimum requirement. So in that aspect I feel that the graphics should never be made to assist those who play under that minimum requirement. But the game should at very least have options that helps those who play with the minimum requirements to play with lower graphics, but free from lag.
True, I am under the minimum requirements, but I don't crash on any map/instances ever. This is the only one, so surely there is something more "Taxings" about the map.

I personally don't get it, other than aesthetics the "winds" dont actually move your ship in any direction.
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-30-2010, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
But the game should at very least have options that helps those who play with the minimum requirements to play with lower graphics, but free from lag.
The problem is the definition of "Minimum Requirements" while most players define it as: The minimum spec where I can play the game just fine

It is traditionally defined by the developer as: The minimum spec in which the game will actually start moving.

So far I've never seen a game running on "Minimum Requirements" listed on the box which hasn't had any sort of performance issues at this spec.