Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
09-16-2010, 11:48 PM
Sniper rifle, powercell, some damage buffs and its easy to do hits over 2k damage. no need to cheat.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
09-17-2010, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
he also states that it was ground, not space...did you not read the whole thread?
read? what's that? who bothers to read threads? I just jump in and go by what I think the title means.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
09-17-2010, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thagmort
Is he possibly playing in a higher "Elite" ground level...?
2 and 3 hit kills are a known problem on Elite level ground missions.
no, it was on Commander lvl, and i didnt read whole log but one time,it was 300+, 110+, 110+ damage in 3 sek, i had 300 shild, about 200+ hp and 20+ all energy ressists and usual eng. shild bust on. If that would happen only once, i would say anything, bud that was everytime i meet him, critical shoot 5+ times in a row ? i dont think that is normal.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
09-17-2010, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasly View Post
no, it was on Commander lvl, and i didnt read whole log but one time,it was 300+, 110+, 110+ damage in 3 sek, i had 300 shild, about 200+ hp and 20+ all energy ressists and usual eng. shild bust on. If that would happen only once, i would say anything, bud that was everytime i meet him, critical shoot 5+ times in a row ? i dont think that is normal.
If it was a red shirt with a sniper rifle then it wasn't a cheat. They can stack their buffs and debuffs and kill you with one shot with the sniper. It's been happening since the game started.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
09-17-2010, 07:26 AM
Send a private message to any GM ingame or out, with screenshots if possible, and let it go. If the person in question is cheating/hacking the Dev's will know it and take appropiate measures.
As other have said though, such numbers and kills are not impossible.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
09-17-2010, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidNuetronium
If it was a red shirt with a sniper rifle then it wasn't a cheat. They can stack their buffs and debuffs and kill you with one shot with the sniper. It's been happening since the game started.
you maybe right, i never played red shirt, still, there is no way for me as an enginer to fight someone who can go 100+ dps, even with my best buffs i have no chance.

sounds like im playing APB again, where solo players are less then nothing in pvp.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
09-17-2010, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasly View Post
you maybe right, i never played red shirt, still, there is no way for me as an enginer to fight someone who can go 100+ dps, even with my best buffs i have no chance.

sounds like im playing APB again, where solo players are less then nothing in pvp.
Each class has its strengths and weaknesses and STO is very much a team-oriented game in pvp.
Its ok to be the lone, powerful player in pve (its encouraged in fact) but pvp should be team-centric.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
09-17-2010, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasly View Post
sounds like im playing APB again, where solo players are less then nothing in pvp.
Bad news APB is down for good. They closed it down. yesterday.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
09-17-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidNuetronium
Bad news APB is down for good. They closed it down. yesterday.
That was quick. Probably the shortest MMO in existence.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
09-17-2010, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
That was quick. Probably the shortest MMO in existence.
Yes, I believe it is.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:03 PM.