Lt. Commander
I have never paid any attention to tribbles or done any tribble farming. But I nticed that I have more now than before. At first, I thought they were included in some of the loot I received while completing missions or making kills - I'm guilty of just hitting the "F" key and not realy paying attention at the time what he loot is.

Now that I think about it, though, I had a tribble in my inventory - the same inventory where I had some Deferi tubers.

Is this why I now have a half dozen more tribbles than I ever wanted?

If it is, how do I keep them from multiplying? Is it just a matter of keeping them and any food source seperated?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-17-2010, 07:58 AM
I would like to know this too, i hope they multiplying x)
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-17-2010, 08:03 AM
Tribbles + any food item in same storage are = more tribbles

You might want to look up some of the tribble breeding threads. It's possible to make rare tribbles with a bit of time, certain foods, and careful management of their location.

For instance, (mat) tribble + Deferi tuber = Cryo Tribble (cold resists, great vs Breen)
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-17-2010, 08:16 AM
There should be a way to neuter them. Maybe talk to the medic at Spacedock, or at DS9?
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-17-2010, 08:20 AM
If only there was a source of info about tribbles, a vast resource with charts and pictures, perhaps pinned or 'stickied' somewhere to make it easily found.....

http://forums.startrekonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127

All you need to know about tribbles is there, enjoy
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-17-2010, 09:49 PM
Why, Capnbludd! I've found exactly such a thing in your very post... how convenient.