Lt. Commander
# 21
04-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Amazing, every read is better that the last one!
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-16-2009, 03:24 PM
I donít think it will be a major shift that has the Gorn on the Klingon side and there isnít going be any liberation. The Klingons are going to conquer the Gorn.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-16-2009, 03:29 PM
Considering the Gorn are my favourite that was supposed to be (last we've heard) a part of the Klingon faction, I have quite a bit of mixed emotions of the Klingon-Gorn war. For the life of me, I can't see them being on the same side, just because, if you know what I mean.

Anyways, considering the Gorn territory is bordering Federation space, this war seems more like a land grab to get as much territory along the Klingon/Federation border.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-16-2009, 03:44 PM
The klingons will eventually conquer the gorn. Its just a matter of time. It seems like the gorn will not give up without a fight tho. They will have no chance, because of the klingons awesome military might.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Cool, keep them coming
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsinoe View Post
Thanks for the update

Klingons firing at unarmed civilian shuttles? Where is the honor in that?
lol thats the first thing I thought when I read that. very awesome and enjoyable. all this background is going to make the game even more fun
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsinoe View Post
Thanks for the update

Klingons firing at unarmed civilian shuttles? Where is the honor in that?
Well realistically when a vehicle passes alongside you in a fire fight you donít always take it on face value as being ďsafeĒ
Lt. Commander
# 28 Pondering the Gorn
04-16-2009, 04:14 PM
Ironically The Gorn played little use against the Dominion or Borg..

They were simply shielded by even the Vast and Beautiful Romulan Fleet..
a Few Federation and Klingon ships were involved..

But all agreed until the Federation insulted Martoks toast and refused the Klingon right to finish Cardassia for helping the Dominion..That The Dominion was a common foe worth the honour of fighting..

All knew Picard was a fair arbitrator.. but he choose the easy way out to heal the stress of war

Federation a good concept on paper.. but so many diverse peoples hard to manage..
Wasteful rich people.. in need of a good pirate raid.. I say..
The Gorn will of course offer Letters of MArk that would conflict with the Teachings of Kahless...or Surak
Logic dictates restraint while Kahless teaches of picking your enemies wisely..
Lord Shinzon with his "borrowed" Picard Genes..
never lost a battle according to his official Bio..
But nothing was said of his strategic groupings..
or Sela's use of her Fathers power as a general.

To throw other fathers sons or daughters beneath the gears of the advancing enemy like disposable caltraps..

Now the Federation "peace" ships ignore the Danger that is Breen or Orion freedom...at their own peril
For we will not help them again if they won't stay the hard course of action that may be required.
The Borg will do as the Borg want and I will wait ready and willings for them I hold a special place of vengenance..
My system will not be annexed for resources by a greed filled few... or starved while Romulus grows fat..
So if we would be doomed to a footnote in history it will be with a blaze of glory..
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-16-2009, 04:34 PM
*applauds* Beautiful writing! So exciting to see the future history of Star Trek being written in personal accounts like this!
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-16-2009, 04:49 PM
/lurk cloak off.

A real treat, as always. Makes me want to play soooo bad.