Lt. Commander
# 1 Forums By Rank
09-17-2010, 10:30 AM
Please move this to proper location if needed.
I wanted to make a suggestion of additional forum heading to make easier sense out of these massive
threads. My idea is simple ,and hope make it easier for old & new players.

ADMIRAL's ONLY
CAPTAIN's ONLY

..by rank only could post be made.Questions pertaining to missions & items beneficial to same.
New players can still use all the other sections and can learn from reading these as well. Giving
them also something to look forward to,aiding BO training in advance of ranking up.

Maybe this would help some of the vastness of treads that make it so hard to find a quik answer to
questions class oriented.

Cryptic could call it something cool like Captain's Table..Admirals 'whatever sounds cool that they have
that a captain doesnt' ...lol
I hope this tread doesn't bore anyone...I'm just trying to help make it fun for all and prestigous for
those who seem to live here,and I thank them for that.

Thank you for your time & consideration !
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-17-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spockdawg View Post
Please move this to proper location if needed.
I wanted to make a suggestion of additional forum heading to make easier sense out of these massive
threads. My idea is simple ,and hope make it easier for old & new players.

ADMIRAL's ONLY
CAPTAIN's ONLY

..by rank only could post be made.Questions pertaining to missions & items beneficial to same.
New players can still use all the other sections and can learn from reading these as well. Giving
them also something to look forward to,aiding BO training in advance of ranking up.

Maybe this would help some of the vastness of treads that make it so hard to find a quik answer to
questions class oriented.

Cryptic could call it something cool like Captain's Table..Admirals 'whatever sounds cool that they have
that a captain doesnt' ...lol
I hope this tread doesn't bore anyone...I'm just trying to help make it fun for all and prestigous for
those who seem to live here,and I thank them for that.

Thank you for your time & consideration !
Nothing to be gained by that. Let folks ask what they need to in the already plentiful sections we have.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-18-2010, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
Nothing to be gained by that. Let folks ask what they need to in the already plentiful sections we have.
Mm. We need FEWER sections to these bloated forums, not more. And there's nothing to be gained by making any "exclusive."
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Mm. We need FEWER sections to these bloated forums, not more. And there's nothing to be gained by making any "exclusive."
I disagree. For some copious epeen size!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Well guys-I thought by having those kind of areas that it would actually reduce the amount of places
people post . Many noobs like myself actually read what the Career Officers & other Admiral's write
before they go on to search forever. Most use todays post first.Then they search sections.
Many ,as I read while flying around Zone chatting,..they will say "I'm gonna make a new thread about
'whatever' ".
I just think a place other than 'community discussion' -which has a zillion nonsense threads could
lead to a more informative branch with submissions by as I call it 'Higher order serious players".
-Sorry if I've wasted anyone's time.
thankyou for your time.