Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Lt. Commander
# 71
09-21-2010, 07:42 AM
Everything about the game is great being an old school trekkie, content, mission's, episode's, everything. PVP mission's should be more evenly matched though. Keep the content coming great fun. Thank You!
Lt. Commander
# 72
09-21-2010, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asteroidfield
When will our captain's be able to max out with skill point's?
probably never, and that is a good thing.
Lt. Commander
# 73 Love it
09-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Keep up the good work. The weekly Deferi missions are great. I log in every Sat to play.
Lt. Commander
# 74 Classic StarTrek
09-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Maybe for a weekly mission when this series is finished. We could re-enact old STO episodes. They should be given to us as Diplo missions.
Can we play through the entire Classic STO series week by week or revisist characters from ea episode that Starfleet has not visited in some time?
I would like to go back through the Voyager series as well and revisit or try to resurect Tuvix in some way.
Lt. Commander
# 75
09-22-2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den3067
Maybe for a weekly mission when this series is finished. We could re-enact old STO episodes. They should be given to us as Diplo missions.
Can we play through the entire Classic STO series week by week or revisist characters from ea episode that Starfleet has not visited in some time?
I would like to go back through the Voyager series as well and revisit or try to resurect Tuvix in some way.
that would mean continuously moving back in time to revisit them missions.

Isn't the gateway mission enough for you?

oh and cryptic, please make gateway a replayable mission. i hate having to make new characters just to do it all over again
Lt. Commander
# 76
09-23-2010, 12:19 AM
I have now finished the Breen series and was impressed, it was one of the most enjoyable part of this title this far. I just wish it was more like a full episode, and the bridge could be used with functionality and view screen.
Lt. Commander
# 77
09-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Anyone else get the feeling that whoever wrote this episode had been playing a bit too much KOTOR?
right ... but ... well it's still very fun .. and for a first try that's a good result.
Lt. Commander
# 78
09-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teralkaar
right ... but ... well it's still very fun .. and for a first try that's a good result.
I'm not complaining. It was a very fun episode. A bit too much on the travel time, but I did enjoy the treasure hunt. I think it's the best one so far...but I'm sure tomorrow's will blow it out of the water.
Lt. Commander
# 79 Keep up the Great Work!
09-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Our SENTINELS FLEET is looking forward to this weekend's episode and the new episodes that will begin in October. Keep up the Great work! These more regular releases are a great enhancement to our gaming experience.
Lt. Commander
# 80
09-25-2010, 11:55 AM
Put a spoiler tag on this thread. I think I just read something before completing the mission. I don't want to know what the rewards are until I receive them.