Lt. Commander
# 11
09-19-2010, 07:28 AM
positioning your BO's with ground combat is the one and only way to realize a higher level then just attacking and dying.

It is a skill, just like hotkeying in space PvP combat, without it, you fumble around.

There have been many Cryptic related posts and training videos to help the community realize a higher potential, this just proves people are not willing to listen/read even the most dummy-proof help made in their honor.

Mostly in STO, this typifies most Fed characters and is one of THE biggest reasons KDF dominates most Fed players, read the F-ing manual for crying out loud and enhance ur skills straight away, the QUICKest of wins ever devised....
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-19-2010, 09:01 AM
i unlocked the hologram with no problem, but when I went to the next system where the moon is, I just spent half an hour trying to find the asteroid rubble to destroy. I can't find anything to destroy...

Can someone help me?
Lt. Commander
After I good night's sleep, I finally figured out the Cold Case Puzzle. I was making it harder than it really was.
Lt. Commander
# 14 help with mission
09-19-2010, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaar1
I sent you mail about it
I am stuck on the arranging people on the plinths to unlock the perserver information. Do you know how to do it? If so, I would sure appreciate your help! Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-19-2010, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyTigan
I'm stuck! How the hell do you do the plinth thing to unlock the Preserver info?

Is it something to do with getting your crew to stand on the transporter pad-looking things? If so, I've tried that and they light up but only one at a time.
Dude me too! I dont get it at all. I can never get my crew members to stay where I want them to be. Unless there is someway to control bridge officers individually, I just cant seem to make it work and it's frustrating the heck out of me.

Update: Ok now I get it. I really had no idea that you could place officers individually. After reading that ever so rude post about figuring out the controls better, I actually figured out. No need to be a douche about it though. Sheesh.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-19-2010, 07:14 PM
Kevinken and Scotimus

I sent both of you mail on how to solve it
Good Luck
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-19-2010, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaar1
Kevinken and Scotimus

I sent both of you mail on how to solve it
Good Luck
I had actually figured it out, but thanks for the assist!
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-19-2010, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 800lbGorilla
i unlocked the hologram with no problem, but when I went to the next system where the moon is, I just spent half an hour trying to find the asteroid rubble to destroy. I can't find anything to destroy...

Can someone help me?
The asteroid with the rubble is marked on the map with a circle. The rubble is on the top and you need to be on top or you wont see the identifier and wont be able to fire at it. .
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-20-2010, 09:24 AM
I hate to say it, but I can't figure out the puzzle either, could you send me an PM as well?

Edit: Nevermind, I watched a YouTube video and got it, oi, annoying puzzle was kinda annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-20-2010, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurianNL View Post
positioning your BO's with ground combat is the one and only way to realize a higher level then just attacking and dying.

It is a skill, just like hotkeying in space PvP combat, without it, you fumble around.

There have been many Cryptic related posts and training videos to help the community realize a higher potential, this just proves people are not willing to listen/read even the most dummy-proof help made in their honor.

Mostly in STO, this typifies most Fed characters and is one of THE biggest reasons KDF dominates most Fed players, read the F-ing manual for crying out loud and enhance ur skills straight away, the QUICKest of wins ever devised....
Also, not everyone bought this game via a disk, like myself who bought this on Steam, no reason to be a jerk about it.
Closed Thread