Lt. Commander
# 21
09-26-2010, 01:40 PM
Yes excatly what I meant, sorry for the confusion. I love my Negh'var more than any ship i have, so if they have a way of making it different (hopefully better for my build) then i would like to try it
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-26-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEONHART View Post
Yes excatly what I meant, sorry for the confusion. I love my Negh'var more than any ship i have, so if they have a way of making it different (hopefully better for my build) then i would like to try it
Ah ok, this is something I'm asking them about in general, I've asked in the new "Ask Cryptic" thread if they are going to go back and review the BO and stats of older ships since the launching of many of the new refits have made some of them obsolete. I am concerned that this will be further exasperated by the new KDF ships coming in sometime in the next few months.
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-26-2010, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Admiral Jacket Vet reward.
Which Admiral Jacket are we talking about, precisely?

I think the coat worn by General Korrd in ST:V would be perfect for this. I think it's the same one that was also worn by Martok and Gowron during their time as Chancellors.

The so-called Swordsmaster vest is actually a standard Klingon officer coat that has been worn by many influential Klingon commanders in the movies as well as the series. Including this scene from TNG where it is worn by Worf in an attempt to fool a group of Klingons. Hence I think it should be called "KDF Officer Coat" or something like that in the clothing customization menu.
Of course, it should also be a bit longer than what the Swordsmaster-NPCs wear - if that is possibly with the engine.

Whilst browsing, I also stumbled upon this, the jacket worn by the Klingon Ambassador. I think it would actually look better than the rather "human-style" suit worn by Worf on For'cas III whilst having a somewhat similar look.

By the way, some of the images in the list are double, like the "cleavage" pictures - they're not really different from each other, I have just linked several shots to provide better detail and different angles. Sorry for the confusion. The "B'Elanna outfit" should actually be the "option 2" for the "cleavage" breastplate, as it is basically the same thing - just with a padded undergarment.
I think we can just call both tops "Klingon Female Breastplate" - it merely has two variants: one with cleavage (a la Duras sisters) and one without (a la B'Elanna).

Oh, and here's another one I've found. Do you remember this warrioress? The "gift" from Q-Riker to Worf? [Video]
Might also be an idea for off-duty clothing.
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-26-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias

I think the coat worn by General Korrd in ST:V would be perfect for this. I think it's the same one that was also worn by Martok and Gowron during their time as Chancellors.

The so-called Swordsmaster vest is actually a standard Klingon officer coat that has been worn by many influential Klingon commanders in the movies as well as the series. Including this scene from TNG where it is worn by Worf in an attempt to fool a group of Klingons. Hence I think it should be called "KDF Officer Coat" or something like that in the clothing customization menu.
Of course, it should also be a bit longer than what the Swordsmaster-NPCs wear - if that is possibly with the engine.

Whilst browsing, I also stumbled upon this, the jacket worn by the Klingon Ambassador. I think it would actually look better than the rather "human-style" suit worn by Worf on For'cas III whilst having a somewhat similar look.

By the way, some of the images in the list are double, like the "cleavage" pictures - they're not really different from each other, I have just linked several shots to provide better detail and different angles. Sorry for the confusion. The "B'Elanna outfit" should actually be the "option 2" for the "cleavage" breastplate, as it is basically the same thing - just with a padded undergarment.
I think we can just call both tops "Klingon Female Breastplate" - it merely has two variants: one with cleavage (a la Duras sisters) and one without (a la B'Elanna).

Oh, and here's another one I've found. Do you remember this warrioress? The "gift" from Q-Riker to Worf? [Video]
Might also be an idea for off-duty clothing.
This is a good question. I've only seen that we are getting a "vet reward" jacket, nothing about a Admiral uniform as well. Personally I'd like both.

I love the General Korrd overcoat! That would be fantastic!
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-26-2010, 09:58 PM
gorn females? lies and slander, theyre asexual lizards, they lay eggs that hatch into more gorn.
Lt. Commander
# 26
09-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhansWrath
gorn females? lies and slander, theyre asexual lizards, they lay eggs that hatch into more gorn.
Well according to this Lizards do have sexes, though they do not need to have sexual reproduction for the existence of "sexes".

http://www.exoticpetvet.net/reptile/rerepro.html
Lt. Commander
# 27
09-27-2010, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
I would be happy with any and all of them as options.
Lt. Commander
# 28
09-27-2010, 06:19 AM
Chang's Uniform from Star Trek 6 could be one of those High-Rank uniform options made available.

http://www.trekcore.com/specials/alb...ral_chang3.jpg

Darok's clothing could be considered "casual":

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...1/1f/Darok.jpg

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media...re/320x240.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 29
09-27-2010, 08:44 AM
Updated with a new section specifically for the Vet-reward Jacket.
Lt. Commander
# 30
09-27-2010, 09:38 AM