Lt. Commander
# 31
09-27-2010, 10:35 AM
/subscribed. Great thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
...Targs/Saurian as functioning pets in combat or a Targ/Saurian handler kit...
Sureyerright! It would be nice to have a Captain be a "Targ Handler" like the NPC.

And/or couldn't we get a BO with this ability?

I'd like to be able to get different Klingon hair. The dreadlocks we have now are... disappointing. Pretty much the only cool do (IMHO) is the Top Knot (which really is a bald pony tail...). What about Warf's or B'Elanna's hair? Or not dread, but long wavy hair as worn by the Duras Sisters?

Also, I'd like the various Kling clothes sharable between all the KDF. For example, why can't any KDF female wear the Orion outfits?

And can we get some more colors in the Tailor? I know Klings are a dour/serious race, but why must I stick to the same muted pallet for an Orion or an Alien KDF?

These are just some suggestions off the top of my head....
Lt. Commander
# 32
09-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Sureyerright! It would be nice to have a Captain be a "Targ Handler" like the NPC.
And/or couldn't we get a BO with this ability?
This would be so cool. Like a Klingon-only NPC ability for Tactical BOs.

It would be sweet if the factions would differ a little more in terms of abilities, anyways. Would make for an even more unique gameplay experience.

PS: the "Worf's Jacket" link leads to the wrong image
Lt. Commander
# 33
09-27-2010, 12:33 PM
I would greatly like the hair my avatar has.
including the little smokey bits.
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-14-2010, 09:48 PM
I just noticed that melee weapons do not disappear anymore when out of combat. Hooray!

Finally we can display our Bat'leths proudly once more!
Lt. Commander
# 35
10-15-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
I just noticed that melee weapons do not disappear anymore when out of combat. Hooray!

Finally we can display our Bat'leths proudly once more!
Is this after patch, or on Tribble?

Because as of Wednesday, my Bat'leth was still disappearing once I stood down from Red Alert, and doesn't display when I "unholster" my weapon.
Lt. Commander
# 36
10-15-2010, 12:01 PM
Uh, that was before the patch, and on the live server.

I'll try again after my next log-on. Have you tried a normal Bat'leth or the Shard Sword?
Lt. Commander
# 37
10-15-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Uh, that was before the patch, and on the live server.

I'll try again after my next log-on. Have you tried a normal Bat'leth or the Shard Sword?
I was carrying a Common MK IV Bat'leth. I had the same result with my Uncommon MK IV Bat'leth as well.
Lt. Commander
# 38
10-15-2010, 04:15 PM
Damn, you're right, the issue still persists with the normal Bat'leths.

The Shard Sword of Kahless (the mission reward), however, remains in your hands when drawn. As it should be for all melee weapons. As it was early in the game.

Weird.
Lt. Commander
# 39
10-16-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Damn, you're right, the issue still persists with the normal Bat'leths.

The Shard Sword of Kahless (the mission reward), however, remains in your hands when drawn. As it should be for all melee weapons. As it was early in the game.

Weird.
On the topic of the Kahless sword, is it just me or is the holding animation for it all messed up?
Lt. Commander
# 40
10-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Also, I'd like the various Kling clothes sharable between all the KDF. For example, why can't any KDF female wear the Orion outfits?

And can we get some more colors in the Tailor? I know Klings are a dour/serious race, but why must I stick to the same muted pallet for an Orion or an Alien KDF?
Agreed, or at the very least open the clothing options to alien...I mean they're alien and already wearing a different species clothing (klingon) why not open it up to nausican/orion/whatever. The limited colour range isn't much fun either, even if it's only the off duty slot (since seriously there's no off duty clothes anyway) that gets to use purple/green, etc