Lt. Commander
# 41
10-20-2010, 10:45 PM
that is a personal bone of Contention. When i make an alien i want to make them dress different as well. I see plenty of options for clothing set as "X" or "Y" race only. Why Can't custom aliens use these to help make outfits that are truely their own?
Lt. Commander
# 42
10-21-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayninRedmoon
that is a personal bone of Contention. When i make an alien i want to make them dress different as well. I see plenty of options for clothing set as "X" or "Y" race only. Why Can't custom aliens use these to help make outfits that are truely their own?
That would be a great thing to see. I know the Devs have said something about some of these costume pieces not working with some of the species models, but I agree some level of mixing and matching (especially for custom species) would be great.
Lt. Commander
# 43
10-21-2010, 08:42 AM
But then you'd have to open up all clothing options to all races. Because otherwise people will just use the Alien generator to create a Klingon in Orion skirts and stuff. Whilst I can see the appeal in that (:p) I do believe that it is more feasible to remove any and all restrictions altogether before making the Alien Species the go-to place for circumventing faction clothing limits.

That being said, I also think Duty and Off-Duty for Feds should be merged into one category, but that is another topic.
Lt. Commander
# 44
10-21-2010, 01:39 PM
I thought the aliens were already the go to...at least as far as traits go
Lt. Commander
# 45
10-21-2010, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Content:
House system (relevant links: House System Idea and Warfront Endgame Proposal)
If you liked though, you might be interested in this post that I made 6 months ago, and another that I made last week in the tribble forums

RP Ideas
Proposal
Lt. Commander
# 46
12-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Bumping with a nice detailed picture of the Klingon Officer Coat for the art-team to use as a template. :p
Lt. Commander
# 47
12-20-2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
Bumping with a nice detailed picture of the Klingon Officer Coat for the art-team to use as a template. :p
That's awesome. I would really love one of those!
Lt. Commander
# 48
12-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
You know I stumbled on this same picture over the weekend... and for the life of me I can't remember what I was looking for that brought me to it.
Lt. Commander
# 49
12-20-2010, 01:41 PM
For me, it would be

1. K't'inga end game refit
2. An accurate k't'inga bridge ala its appearance in ST:TMP
3. Missing TOS uniform pieces, pants and boots specifically.
4. The klingon vestments/"officer coat" as mentioned above (preferably as an unlockable item at lt. general)
5. Some canon klingon small arms at end game. They seem to be nowhere in game at all.

Thats my list for now.
Lt. Commander
# 50
12-21-2010, 12:06 PM
Is there anything in this post or others about the bugs with data samples in Klingon exploration missions? Doing T'Ong now and constantly seeing multiple anomalies hidden by features of terrain. It also appears that they don't disappear from the scanner after I do find a sample successfully.