Lt. Commander
# 51
12-21-2010, 12:58 PM
Nope, this thread is about content, not bugs. Isn't there a button in the game for such reports?
Lt. Commander
# 52
12-21-2010, 04:41 PM
I've bugged it a couple times. It happens on every single T'Ong exploration ground map without fail.
Lt. Commander
# 53
12-21-2010, 11:39 PM
More ships skins through all Tiers.

For example D5, D7 as Tier 1 and so on.
Lt. Commander
# 54
12-23-2010, 10:06 PM
A K'tinga retrofit, More options for customization, the ability to go to more sectors (with some open PVP please), more Klingon-only missions, More ship skins (I applaud the man who has made the recent klingon skins, they look very, well, klingon)
Lt. Commander
# 55
12-23-2010, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valias
Bumping with a nice detailed picture of the Klingon Officer Coat for the art-team to use as a template. :p
OMGTHAT IS SOOO COOL! /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign /sign

I can definately say that I would spend an hour just messing with that, along with the new shoulderpads, yeah, my costume would be badass.
Lt. Commander
# 56
12-24-2010, 06:00 AM
One more shopping day until Christmas!!! I hope that large bulge in my stocking is a K't'inga refit

If not, I am not sure I want to open that stocking
Lt. Commander
# 57
12-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Updated... I included all of the possible melee weapons, personally I only want to see the D'k tahg and the Mek'leth, though it would be nice to have the Nausicaan sword for Nausicaan characters too.

In regards to showing the melee weapons on the characters, this can be done in CO in the "back" options for the costumes. Maybe this can be done for Klingons?
And why long skirts some ladies might like some short ones too. Maybe if you had better clothing on the kling side it would be more fun to play.

Yea some like the pants or long skirts but some like short skirts so give us the option not just to the orions .
Lt. Commander
# 58
12-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmcevoy View Post
And why long skirts some ladies might like some short ones too.
I'm really not sure if I want to see the KDF look as slutty as Starfleet. When I look at ESD I'm rather happy we don't have short skirts. The canon(!) option to choose between pants or long skirts would make me very happy though.
Lt. Commander
# 59
12-27-2010, 03:24 PM
[quote=Valias]I'm really not sure if I want to see the KDF look as slutty as Starfleet. When I look at ESD I'm rather happy we don't have short skirts. The canon(!) option to choose between pants or long skirts would make me very happy though.[/QUOTE

short skirts on a lady does not make her slutty. Just because she wears a short skirt doesn't mean she's stupid or helpless. If you think that then there is something very wrong with your thinking.
Lt. Commander
# 60
12-28-2010, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmcevoy View Post
short skirts on a lady does not make her slutty. Just because she wears a short skirt doesn't mean she's stupid or helpless. If you think that then there is something very wrong with your thinking.
It does in Star Trek. The only time we've seen girls in skirts was when they were stupid or helpless, aka the bridge bunnies from TOS or Emo-Troi from the 1st season of TNG (when Tasha already had pants). And frankly, what I see on how player characters dress in ESD evokes the same feeling.

This has nothing to do with real life (where I like short skirts), this is about capturing the look and feel of Star Trek - and perhaps even more importantly, the look and feel of the individual cultures. And the way Klingons dress is quite simply very established and doesn't leave a lot of room for speculation.

Klingons are very open-minded when it comes to sexuality, they're even perfectly comfortable fighting naked when catched off-guard, yet they do have their own fashion which is distinctively different from modern western world Human one. This includes the way they make and wear skirts.

If a short skirt would have to be an option, it should surely look very different than the soft cloth worn by Slutfl... err, I mean Starfleet. It would be knee-long, made of rough leather and perhaps plated with metal. Maybe something like what this guy is wearing. I'd be cool with that.