Lt. Commander
i dont see in the c store any of those tribbles!

i can see that gold one but no borg or fluidic!

Please,please,please put those tribbles in the c store!
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-15-2010, 11:20 AM
Sorry, you can only get them during past tribble test weekends.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-15-2010, 01:46 PM
I'd like to see items like this go up in the C store as well. I missed the announcement about the fluidic tribble weekend and so didn't get it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-16-2010, 09:05 AM
It's simple, you missed tests, so you don't get the Tribble. It's a reward for people who spend their time on testing, not a thing which you can get because it's sweet and you want it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-16-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos_Orange
i dont see in the c store any of those tribbles!

i can see that gold one but no borg or fluidic!

Please,please,please put those tribbles in the c store!
Some Devs have alluded to there being another opportunity to obtain the Tribble of Borg in the future. Be patient. And I would think the same will be true for the Fluidic Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Ya. While sad that you could not be there and get it, you will have to hope for another testing round, that will provide thoose tribbles.

It is not that I want you not to have it, but some people put some efford into getting the time to test on tribble that paticular weekend (yes that includes me), and barely got in and got it.

Also remember that Cryptic put some time into thoose tribbles to make them special for testers. That makes them even more special than the pre-order items (wich should have never hit the C-Store either).

I truely hope that there will be another oppertunity to get this tribble, because they are well worth it, but it should remain a reward, and not somthing you can buy your way into.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I truely hope that there will be another oppertunity to get this tribble, because they are well worth it, but it should remain a reward, and not somthing you can buy your way into.
Agreed. I missed out on the Borg Tribble (but I DID get the Fluidic Tribble) and I would love to see it (both, actually) offered again, but not on the C-Store. Another test weekend, maybe during the one-year anniversary or something like that.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-16-2010, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landerhow View Post
It's simple, you missed tests, so you don't get the Tribble. It's a reward for people who spend their time on testing, not a thing which you can get because it's sweet and you want it.
How do you reach your keyboard from that high horse? I missed the testing because I didn't know about the testing. I've participated in testing previously and got the assimilated tribble. This time I didn't catch whatever notice Cryptic posted. Oh, wait, I forgot the 11th Commandment: "Thou Shall Not Earneth Tribbles That Thou Hath Not Earned Through Testing." Never mind, I stand corrected.

By the way: just between you and me: you can get things just because they're sweet and you want them in this game. Its called the C-Store. Don't tell anyone, it's our secret!
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Agreed. I missed out on the Borg Tribble (but I DID get the Fluidic Tribble) and I would love to see it (both, actually) offered again, but not on the C-Store. Another test weekend, maybe during the one-year anniversary or something like that.
I'd be fine with this too. Another chance to get it either by testing, in game, the C-store, whatever.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-17-2010, 12:32 AM
QuanManChu saw them put on the calendar, and posted about it here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=180961