Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics
Login

Lt. Commander
I've had two officers with aux to sif 3. I wanted my engineer to train them up to include EP:S 3 so I mailed them to him and commissioned them. Training went fine, and then I went hunting for people I could trust to trade them back and forth to get them over to my tac cruiser captains. None of my friends were availalble, so i went with fleet mates.

Both have been stolen by fleet members when I tried to trade them to the correct captain. Apparently not everyone in "The Borg Collective" (not to be confused with "Borg Collective") is completely trustworthy.

When are we going to have the ability to commission, train, and then mail officers to ourselves?

It's ridiculous that we can't. We can mail officers to ourselves, train our own officers, but not both? For that we must have someone else to trade with?

KKKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lt. Commander
# 2
09-19-2010, 02:10 AM
Well that really sucks. But you didn't have to give them the AuxtoSIF3 boffs. Get someone to train a boff you want to use in EPTS3, then use the AuxtoSIF3 boff to train that boff.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-19-2010, 02:17 AM
Damn dude, I'd leave that fleet if I was you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-19-2010, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekvar
Damn dude, I'd leave that fleet if I was you.
This.

That isn't a fleet its a con shop.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-19-2010, 08:48 AM
Thats a junky fleet mate. Leave them what are ya loosing out on really.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Nothing... apparently the fleet is up for sale. For 25 million you can have it all. All the credits and gear people donated to build it up...

Trouble is, I thought I had quit. I missed a character (I have eight) and didn't notice. Doesn't change the fact that dishonest people can be anywhere. Or that honest ones have to take the time to do exchanges with you.

It should be something you can do yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Get out of there.

A fleet where your fleet mates steal your BO's under pretense that they will train them, and it is accepted and the officers turn a blind eye (im geussing you've tried to get them back?)?

Anyone in my fleet who would have pulled that stunt, would have been kicked for good. Regardless of their rank in the fleet. That just isn't ok.

On topic: Yes I agree... we should have the ability to do thoose things ourselves.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by richander View Post
I've had two officers with aux to sif 3. I wanted my engineer to train them up to include EP:S 3 so I mailed them to him and commissioned them. Training went fine, and then I went hunting for people I could trust to trade them back and forth to get them over to my tac cruiser captains. None of my friends were availalble, so i went with fleet mates.

Both have been stolen by fleet members when I tried to trade them to the correct captain. Apparently not everyone in "The Borg Collective" (not to be confused with "Borg Collective") is completely trustworthy.

When are we going to have the ability to commission, train, and then mail officers to ourselves?

It's ridiculous that we can't. We can mail officers to ourselves, train our own officers, but not both? For that we must have someone else to trade with?
That sucks man. Dump that fleet. But agreed, we need to be able to mail commissioned Boffs. Anyway to tag devs or dstahl with this???

!!!!!!!ATTENTION TO ALL DEVS AND DSTAHL!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-20-2010, 09:59 AM
Wow that sucks dude.