Lt. Commander
Might require a reworking of the Manus fight from Infected but it seems weird to me that so much of the game is about acquiring, collecting, beefing up, and gearing up BOs and then they're nowhere to be seen on social hubs, fleet actions, STFs, or full group content. Something that should be one of the game's great sources of both pride and vanity tends to disappear in social settings.

I'd contrast that starkly with hunter/ranger pets in Fantasy MMOs and with Cryptic's own design for the Mastermind class in City of Villains, which let you even control emotes and do a roleplay-based ventriloquist act with your 5 or so minions who you could summon anywhere.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-26-2010, 05:56 PM
Honestly, I'd just like to see a scaled down "standard episode" version of the STFs that we can play with however many BoFFs or players if we choose...

Personally, I would just like to experience the story.. I really don't care about purple rewards, etc...
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-26-2010, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilravegirl View Post
Honestly, I'd just like to see a scaled down "standard episode" version of the STFs that we can play with however many BoFFs or players if we choose...

Personally, I would just like to experience the story.. I really don't care about purple rewards, etc...
As long as the Khitomer Accord still has the Borg Bridge Officer for doing it solo, then I am all for it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-26-2010, 06:58 PM
This is a big selling point for TOR were you go everywere with one of your companions att all times, even in PvP.This would be a very good thing for STO.Will they do it NO. Players would love to show of theyr officers as they beam down to a social place what ever, but again will this happend NO.