Lt. Commander
Howdy!

I am looking for fellow Browncoats to form a new fleet. My main character is named "Malcolm Reynolds" and I fly the U.S.S. Serenity.

I get messages quite a bit from fellow Browncoats and I thought it might be nice to form a new fleet of like minded individuals who enjoy The 'Verse and gaming.

I am looking for mature players who like to help others and I'd like to keep the fleet chat room clean so we can have families join. I intend to run the fleet diplomatically and let us all make decisions about the fleet together.

I can host forums and voice chat if the fleet wants them.

I have at least one interested Star Fleet Officer already so we only need a few more to make a fleet, but I would like to start with more members and grow to about 20-30 members so there will be more people on to help each other out.

If you aren't sure what I am talking about, first go to Hulu and watch an episode of "Firefly" all the way through. If you end up watching them all in a super marathon, and then go out at midnight to buy the movie "Serenity" to find out what happens to this fine crew next, you are a Browncoat.

Firefly is a science fiction TV series with a Feature Movie that came out a few years later. It is more gritty than Star Trek and has a huge fan base with podcasts, fan based movies, the TV Series, the movie, comics, prop replicas, conventions, and much more. Check it out!

Contact me here or in game with inquiries or to let me know you would like to be a charter member.

Malcolm Reynolds

aka

Joel
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-23-2010, 10:43 AM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88732

The link is to the Serenit/Firefly Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-23-2010, 08:10 PM
the browncoats are already here bubba. come on over. coffee is stale, but at least its hot.