Lt. Commander
Hey guys I hope this is not just another rant, but i just had a few ideas that i personally thought would make the game feel more Star Trek like.

1. Change the cargo / inventory system to a Personal inventory and a Ship inventory system.
I always thought it was odd how a hypo spray could take up just as much space as a Torpedo Launcher.
I thought that having a ships inventory / cargo bay that would equal x inventory slots. A possible solution would be Just turn the Bank in to a ship inventory and make it available in your cargo bay. This would give you a cool reason to visit your ship. This also will free up your personal inventory for just ground items.

2. Add a bridge control navigation system when visiting the bridge.
I personally hate manually trying to navigate the system map in this game. It feels like it is just boring and slow. I thought it would be grate to be able to plot a course to the next mission location and not have to manually "Gate" to each map. this would free up time so you can outfit your ship go though your cargo and explore your ship.

Thanks for all the hard work that has been put into the game so far and keep up the good work.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-21-2010, 09:22 AM
Best way to make this game better is to fire cryptic and re-do the entire game and send letters to all the people who bought this garbage to tell them that they are sorry for waisting there time and money. I can`t say enough about how bad this game blows. No one should have to put up with a half assed game like this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-21-2010, 10:14 AM
yes scrap it and start again