Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 I.S.S. prefix
09-23-2010, 02:39 PM
Just a simple request, put the I.S.S. prefix in the c-store.

With as violent as Star Fleet is in game it wont break any nerd immersion and would be an easy addition.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
09-24-2010, 02:02 AM
Here, here! With the NX prefix avalable, we should also have I.S.S.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
09-25-2010, 04:30 PM
o/ hail the empire!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
09-25-2010, 05:14 PM
except that the Mirror universe is an enemy faction. It'd be strange to be fighting mirror universe ships with mirror universe team mates.

Of course, people could alwasy RP that there is a splinter mirror universe fed group that helps the prime universe feds..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
09-25-2010, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketch5430 View Post
except that the Mirror universe is an enemy faction. It'd be strange to be fighting mirror universe ships with mirror universe team mates.

Of course, people could alwasy RP that there is a splinter mirror universe fed group that helps the prime universe feds..
You are joking right? Members of the I.S.S. Enterprise tried to murder their captain! (Yes it was Prime's Kirk, but no one knew that yet.) According to the personnel records on the I.S.S. Enterprise (when Kirk had them played back), James Tiberius Kirk rose to captaincy by murdering the previous captian, Christopher Pike. And members of the Rebellion would often fight and kill fellow members. I don't see what the hangup is.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
09-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axcess000 View Post
Just a simple request, put the I.S.S. prefix in the c-store.

With as violent as Star Fleet is in game it wont break any nerd immersion and would be an easy addition.
I agree bring the I.S.S in . lol 'You can not know the power of the Dark side'
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
09-28-2010, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
You are joking right? Members of the I.S.S. Enterprise tried to murder their captain! (Yes it was Prime's Kirk, but no one knew that yet.) According to the personnel records on the I.S.S. Enterprise (when Kirk had them played back), James Tiberius Kirk rose to captaincy by murdering the previous captian, Christopher Pike. And members of the Rebellion would often fight and kill fellow members. I don't see what the hangup is.
If I understand correctly, You're suggesting that the prime universe Ferderation wouldn't ally itself with a splinter group from the mirror universe?

If that's what you meant, I dissagree. The Fed has teamed with the Klingons before and they are easily as bloodthursty and evil as the mirror universe federation.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
09-28-2010, 05:22 PM
You could rp it out as defectors as ot6hers have said or you could rp it out that your ship was captured from mirror universe forces and starfleet didn't change its registry to conform.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9 Yes please
09-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Even though I have absolutely no use for this ISS prefix or any mirror universe RP, I support this fully.

Another really easy example of how Cryptic can be making money instead of satisfying broke whiners. Business, people, business!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
09-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Yes, I would love to have the I.S.S. to go with my Mirror Uniform
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:34 PM.