Lt. Commander
# 91
09-27-2010, 02:39 AM
When can we expect more bridge/ ship functionality?
When will poker be added as a mini-game?
Will it be possible that the ship holo emitters become perminent use instead of one use only?
Can we expect ground items for GPL in the future? (Preferably special (off-duty) uniforms!)
Lt. Commander
# 92
09-27-2010, 02:55 PM
ive been thinking about my question. and it is are we ever going to have crew death? i dont mean for a dp. i mean for when a torp hits the hull. and that sort.
Lt. Commander
# 93
09-27-2010, 03:10 PM
What are the immediate plans for PvP. Will we be seeing any new maps, backgrounds, game types or something else, any time soon.

I know only a handful play PvP compared to the overall subscriber base but PvP seams like such a simple thing to improve but has not seem much love. It might be more complex than it looks, but it seams pretty straight forward just to add some space backdrops to arena or capture and hold, and it would make a big difference when playing.
Lt. Commander
# 94
09-27-2010, 04:23 PM
Im asking a mean one from the start because Ive always been knocked as being to understanding.

TEST: what benchmark base Rig do you run the product through?
[released not everyone can have 8gig of vid card]

Do you have a forecast for the release of the Romulan Civil War Saga.
if so i know a top ranked Romulan Fleet of SFC expert Beta testers for Romulan organization and tactics.
Lt. Commander
# 95
09-27-2010, 04:31 PM
Will fleets ever be able to "create instances"

Will we ever be able to visit past episodes/missons/story arcs to finish off accolades we missed
Lt. Commander
# 96
09-27-2010, 05:09 PM
When wiil we see the Akira refit?
Lt. Commander
# 97
09-28-2010, 06:16 AM
  • Can you give us some details about the revised crafting system? What will happen with unique, "blue" anomalies - will they be incorporated in the crafting and how? Will we be able to craft blue/purple Mk XII gear? Will we be able to choose item mods applied, eg. [Spd], [Turn], [Cap], [Reg] etc.
  • Will there be a higher loot tier eg. Mk XII with full range of blue & purple gear?
  • Will the vendors be updated with better gear? As it is now, majority of the Mk XI purple gear sold for emblems is worse than the old Mk X purples sold for marks.
  • What new ships are in development (after the Nebula)? Are there any new ship costumes? Will there be more ships designed solely by Cryptic, not part of the canon and not previously seen in shows/movies (future designs from 25th century), which is IMHO better choice then historic ship designs 250 yrs old (namely - NX-01)?
  • Will the system space be reworked to be more astrophysically accurate, with planets and other bodies comforming with Newtonian and Kepler laws, logically placed orbits and generally more "science" look & feel to them?
Lt. Commander
# 98
09-28-2010, 06:42 AM
I've only been playing a week or so, so it's possible these may have already been answered elsewhere or are irrelevant, Apologies in advance if that is the case.

1) Could we please have a crew costume template so that the random members of the crew are wearing the same uniform as my BOs and myself, please?

2) I've read that ground combat may be getting a make over to streamline it / make it more fun. I want to love the ground combat but unfortunately find it overly complicated and far too long winded. Could you give us some details on what you have planned, please? (Crosses fingers for something similar to ME2. Think that would work really well.)

3) From what I have heard, there is a lack of PvE things to do in End game. Champions has the same problem. Are Cryptic devising something to fix this as it appears to be a running theme through each of your developments?

Many thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 99
09-28-2010, 06:59 AM
1) When will we see 'flyable' ships for Federation (or Klingon) playable species where the model is already in the game, z.b. D' Kora?

2) In Champions Online, you can save builds for your hero. This includes slotted powers, costumes, slotted items, and stances. When can we see the same for Star Trek Online? Slotted BO powers, Equipment, Power levels. As a cruiser captain I have a more damage oriented BO arrangement when solo-ing, and a support oriented arrangement when on a team. Switching is tedious.

3) Will we see captain-only services such as Increased BO/ship slots be switched to account-wide like the costumes?

4) Is a BO store in the works? Or at least a method to get those hard to acquire skills? Also, Is there method for upgrading/changing BO traits in the works?

5) In a similiar vein, is the trait generator for BO's slated for a QA pass? Many times I've gotten a BO (and you see these on the exchange all the time) with conflicting or contrary traits, z.b. An Orion with Seductive (a racial trait that reduces threat generation) with Aggressive (a trait that increases threat generation). or a BO with multiple copies of the same trait (Cold Dwelling or Toxic resistance)

6) The save/load feature for ship and captains hasn't worked right for a while. When could we get template similiar to the fleet uniform option in the tailor? Have a crew uniform template... Also, when aboard your ship, the miscellaneous crew npcs would adopt this uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 100
09-28-2010, 07:26 AM
1) Is there any chance that items will be bound to account rather then to character?

2) What about making C-store species parts available in Alien creator after purchased them? Just like it was mention in this thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=163351

3) Is there going be any Fleet only content in the future?
Closed Thread