Will we be seeing any development on players being able to upgrade their own lower tier ships? This ability would enable a great deal more customization as well as being able to have ships fill narrower, niche roles. Also it would be thrilling to be able to have more than just the Tier 5 ships to play with at RA and VA levels.
Would we see a sorting button algorithm for the inventory and the bridge officer, in a near future?. For me that's the number one request because many time a day i have to sort manually my inventory and that is annoying.
** Would you consider adding bits into the game like, the actual pony tail, for Jem'Hadar. The spines, for Jem'Hadar, More humanoid faces for Caitains (see M'Ress for example), Hairstyles that support the Cardassian Forhead that are not dreadlocked, etc.
** When will we see player housing and starbases for fleets
** Would you consider adding cross tier pvp, with scale ups and downs on damage and shileds etc, to reduce some wait times on queues in the quiter tiers
** Diplomacy - Will you be adding an equivilent way to get these perks on Klingon characters, including the ability to choose a Federation BO.
** Private instances for Fleets, These are needed, especially in the case of the Crystaline entity. When will we be seing this feature
** Sizing Issues - Danube class runabout is way too large, Interiors and other things are still too large
** Sector space - When can we expect to see the resize/revamp, and will you be making it more atmospheric, like the Undine and Breen zones?
1) Are science ships (not science Boff skills or science captain abilities) going to be rebalanced since they are currently considered underpowered compared to Escorts and Cruisers. The current 'trinity' of Escort = damage, Cruiser = tank and Science ship = support does not work since Science ships offer no support that cannot be better accomplished with a science captain in a cruiser or escort. There are threads in the science ship forum asking about this but no Dev has responded.
2) Are weapon types going to be rebalanced as it is obvious to most people that some weapon types are inferior, for example the Transphasic projectile, which is a damage type that has become noticed by some people as being pointless in discussion regarding the Breen Cluster Torpedo, since Quantum and Photon projectiles can offer a higher sustained DPS even when shields are up than Transphasic Projectiles as the higher shield penetration but significantly lower initial damage means that the amount penetrating the shields is comparable to the DPS a photon or quantum projectile would inflict, thus leaving Transphasic Projectiles without a true purpose and being mostly considered useless. A second major issue among weapon types is that the tier 4 and tier 5 skills cost more than the tier 3 skills but provide no greater benefit which is contrary to working with a skill cap which places importance on economy of skill point placement. (Why can't all these skills be shuffled into tier 3 even if the weapon types aren't available then as it would give people a reason to respect their skill allotment as they rank up.
1. When will we see some Klingon sashes for our FED BOs?
2. When will we see bridge functionality/travel /combat/ panel interaction that is much needed to be trek?
( More ship interior usage, uniforms, computer use, auto navigation by system, alternative view point instead of instance ( IE ready room to bridge).
3. When will we be able to customize uniforms (by class) for NPCs?
4. When will we see a new BO training system/Trade/Recruit (exchange style) with new BOs and banked fleet skills to prevent training fraud/theft among players?
5. Fleet Admirals : will be able posses fleet star bases, but will be be able to have a same instance (fleet action by other fleets and factions) capture the flag/ or base, and will we be able to place them in Federation Space?
6. When will tier 5 ships be updated across the board? (IE Universal: 1 Commander, 3 Lt. Commander, 1 Lt. slots) so all classes may utilize all ships potential? ( 8 weapons slots forward and aft)
13. When will we be able to include away teams on STF and Fleet Actions with not enough Captains?
14. When will we see "Yesterday's Enterprise" TNG Millitary Uniform and white Phaser belt? (for extra weapons slot available on all uniforms)
15. When will we be able to mix and match all COM badges and uniforms variations for full customization as advertised?
16. When will we see the title system/powers ( First Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Security Chief, Transporter Chief)?
17. When will you fix the Galaxy X that needs a refit turn rate?
18. When will we be able to max out our character tree and unlock all LVL III abilities? (Fleet Admiral?)
19. When will we see a BO/ NPC Ship interior placement tool?
20. IN GAME (NON C-Store) expanded commissioned crew roster as suggested before C-Store release?
(no increase at VIce Admiral? like 6 slots?) for crew?
21. When will be able to customize unforms for BOs that we currently can not?
22. When will we be able to use all newly purchased uniforms with (all) BOs?
**23** When will we be able to have NPC fleets composed of our Captains follow us around the universe?
23A Shortly after Fleet Admiral is introduced?
23B Can we then Compose away teams from all crews and/or NPC Captains?
Thank You......we still have a long way to go......
Love the new NX-Class models! Any plans to include Doug Drexler's beautiful refit "NX-01.5" from the Ships of the Line calendar? It would make a great VA refit/retrofit! Keep in mind, any ship not usable at VA will be worthless to most players within a few weeks of gameplay...
And for the love of Q, someone please give my fleetmate Wynn a dang exocomp already! I think he's about to have a breakdown...