Lt. Commander
# 111
09-28-2010, 03:03 PM
- Are we gonna get a Button to re-stack items in ur inventory and Fleet/bank slots? (E1)
- Will we ever be able to fly 90 UP or Down in space? (E2)
- Possibility to save the HUD positions ? if we create a new char then can we load a HUD.
- Are you ever gonna change the time limit on the holo emitters you can buy with GPL? (E3)

(E1) Realy no sort button :/ a crafter needs to place all the samples in the right slot a re-stack button would be great to do that for us!

(E2) Space ... ehm space realy why the limitation in going UP and Down, 90 up or down would be great cus now we need to spiral ur way up to a target 90 above us.

(E3) either make us win more GPL or lower the emitters prize cus face it 8hour+ to farm 120k GPL and then buy a holo emitter for 110k that last only 15mins LOL realy who did come up with that idea, id fire that guy on the spot, its more then a joke, the emitters are looks only no function what so ever, so 8hours of farming VS 15min holo use time Oo ehm EPIC FAIL.!
Lt. Commander
# 112 starships
09-28-2010, 03:05 PM
i saw on you engineering report that you have In Development the TOS Enterprise Refit but that ship
is in the game already as a tr 2 ship called the Constitution so my question the TOS Enterprise Refit is it going to be a Retrofit of that ship?
Lt. Commander
# 113
09-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainLeBel View Post
i saw on you engineering report that you have In Development the TOS Enterprise Refit but that ship
is in the game already as a tr 2 ship called the Constitution so my question the TOS Enterprise Refit is it going to be a Retrofit of that ship?
The TOS is one in the C-Store = The Original Series......hope that helps they wouls look the same, but have tier 5 statistics
Lt. Commander
# 114
09-28-2010, 03:32 PM
1. What is the possible ETA on the new Klingon / refit ships?

2. Is it possible to get the Vesta class Aventine and other ships from the novels?

3. Delta Flyer, and something similar to it and the Runabout for the Klingon faction?
Lt. Commander
# 115
09-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Will the new First Officer BOff, have new pwrs?
Lt. Commander
# 116
09-28-2010, 07:51 PM
On Tribble there is a new patch which nerf RSP and improve Captains Skills to compensate for this. I dont believe you have considered the effective this will have on Elite play.

This is more of a plea then a question. Please increase the skill cap. I am a Engineer VA1 and play on Elite. I have 7 points each in Starship Attack Vector, Starship Combat Maneuvers, Starship Battle Strategy. I fly both the Star Cruiser (PvP) and the Excelsior (PvE Elite).

Most of us are flying multiple ships on one character so we can't possible put points in all those Captain Skills and Starship Skills and Ground Skills. Plus now I would need to put points into both Star Cruiser and Assault Cruiser. Under this change we don't have enough skills to support multiple ships on one character. This is just too much.

As a cruiser I used 2 RSP1 so I would not need to put skills points into Captain Skills and be able to have points into Elite Ground. Now I will need to remove my Ground Skill and drop every ground battle and still not have enough points for both Captain Skills and Starship Skills.

Nerfing RSP is going seriously damaging my game play. If you are going to do this you must also increase the skill cap.

This is just making it harder for us playing on Elite. Please do not make these changes live until you had address the skill points needed to make this RSP nerf work and not kill Elite play.

Quote:
Skill Tree:

* Shield strength improvement has been added to the Captain skills. The percentage improvement to shields equals the percentage improvement to hull.
* Improved related captain skill contribution from 25% to 50%.
o Improved maximum bonus to hull and shield strength from captain skills to 30% with all related captain skills maxed out.
Quote:
Reverse Shield Polarity: Changed to a Category 8 ability (1:6 duration to global, 1:12 duration to recharge). Duration of ability based on version (6, 8, 10 seconds for versions I, II, III respectively). 60 second global cooldown, 120 second recharge.
Lt. Commander
# 117
09-28-2010, 08:49 PM
1. Will we ever be able to customize the appearance of the holo- officer or the Breen officer BO's?

2.Will you please nerf the ability to use those cryo items in spacedock?
Lt. Commander
# 118
09-29-2010, 12:45 AM
this is a simple question when will the klingon faction finaly get a fair shake of the stick
when will we finaly get ships that are on a par with the level the federation have ?

& if you guys are going to redo the BO configs on the ships when will this happen ?
Lt. Commander
# 119
09-29-2010, 12:51 AM
Is there currently any plans to include more ships that seperate, ie the Promethius multi vector assault mode would be fantastic!
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
1. When will we see some Klingon sashes for our FED BOs?

2. When will we see bridge functionality/travel /combat/ panel interaction that is much needed to be trek?
( More ship interior usage, uniforms, computer use, auto navigation by system, alternative view point instead of instance ( IE ready room to bridge).

3. When will we be able to customize uniforms (by class) for NPCs?

4. When will we see a new BO training system/Trade/Recruit (exchange style) with new BOs and banked fleet skills to prevent training fraud/theft among players?

5. Fleet Admirals : will be able posses fleet star bases, but will be be able to have a same instance (fleet action by other fleets and factions) capture the flag/ or base, and will we be able to place them in Federation Space?

6. When will tier 5 ships be updated across the board? (IE Universal: 1 Commander, 3 Lt. Commander, 1 Lt. slots) so all classes may utilize all ships potential? ( 8 weapons slots forward and aft)

7. Playable Captain BOs when? (Want want !)

8. Android Playable/ Hologram character/ BOs when? (Want want !)

9. Sitting in chairs...ever?

10. When will BOs be able to use kits?

11. Mission replay ever?

12. Klingon and Fed teaming?

13. When will we be able to include away teams on STF and Fleet Actions with not enough Captains?

14. When will we see "Yesterday's Enterprise" TNG Millitary Uniform and white Phaser belt? (for extra weapons slot available on all uniforms)

15. When will we be able to mix and match all COM badges and uniforms variations for full customization as advertised?

16. When will we see the title system/powers ( First Officer, Chief Medical Officer, Security Chief, Transporter Chief)?

17. When will you fix the Galaxy X that needs a refit turn rate?

18. When will we be able to max out our character tree and unlock all LVL III abilities? (Fleet Admiral?)

19. When will we see a BO/ NPC Ship interior placement tool?

20. IN GAME (NON C-Store) expanded commissioned crew roster as suggested before C-Store release?
(no increase at VIce Admiral? like 6 slots?) for crew?

21. When will be able to customize unforms for BOs that we currently can not?

22. When will we be able to use all newly purchased uniforms with (all) BOs?

Thank You......we still have a long way to go......
I added a few questions.....pertain to BOs and customization!
Closed Thread