09-30-2010, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKRider
When will playable horta be released
Hey, that's MY question!

Lt. Commander
# 132
09-30-2010, 08:26 AM
I'd love to see a special giveaway contest to have your character done up from a company like Art Asylum as an actual figurine. You would login everyday to enter which would encourage more visits to the main website. And i think tons of players would love to have a reproduction of their main character that they have poured hours into developing standing right their by their computer.
Lt. Commander
# 133
09-30-2010, 09:01 AM
1) Are there any plans to make ship interiors functional? (For example: appointing a chief medical officer who could heal injuries, appointing a chief engineer who could repair your ship, access to the bank, mail, and exchange.)

2) Will there be a way to have a shared bank with all the characters on your account?

3) Will there ever be retroactive diplomacy xp given for the patrol missions done by your character before the diplomacy system was put into effect?
Lt. Commander
# 134
09-30-2010, 09:53 AM
I would like to know, if Cryptic would be releasing another MMORPG the way they released STO or what they would do different.
Lt. Commander
# 135
09-30-2010, 10:18 AM
What are the odds of seeing the Ambassador-class in-game at some point?
Lt. Commander
# 136
09-30-2010, 11:10 AM
I wish Cryptic would contact me, but I know they won't...
Lt. Commander
# 137 Dear Cryptic....
09-30-2010, 12:15 PM
Firstly LOVE the game, huge well done from me
May I ask where the Uniforms from TNG's final- All Good Things?
Also are you going to bring out the Constellation and the Oberth classe's?
Lastly a bit of a sugestion, I love flying my Miranda but when facing the higher level enemys iI just get wasted, "and the same with all of the other lower lev ships" why not have it say if you gave a commander bridge officer he will have all his powers even if your in a low level ship?

Oh well thats it from me,

Tim.

See you out there........
Lt. Commander
# 138
09-30-2010, 01:18 PM
First Question:

Is Cryptic considering giving the players more "era-specific" tools to augment and enhance our play? (IE, era bridges, era ship interiors, era weapons) If so, when might we expect to see that?

Second Question:

When might the players see a T5 TOS Connie? Will the T5 version work like the Excelsior, and have options to change it to the Constitution Class Refit model?

Third Question:

When might we see added functionality to our ship interiors and bridges?

Final Question

Can I haz TOS Hand Phazer plz? kthksbai!
Lt. Commander
# 139 Many questions
09-30-2010, 01:24 PM
Will you be revisiting Story arcs from STO for the weeklies? Such as the Undine threat, Augments, and of course, Fek'lhri/Hurq

Will see any more Klignon/fed only missions, or will they all continue to be like the weeklies?

Are there any current plans to have more Species added to the Klingon Faction? If so, can we get some info or hints toward what these may be?

Can we get an estimate on some things is past reports, Specifically: Poker, Kzinti, more functional Ship interiors, Gorn remodel, UGC, and Exploration revamp?

Are there any plans to add more trophies for ship interiors with existing accolades, and add new trophies/accolades with coming content and weekly missions

Dstahl mentioned ship equipment changing the look of your ship, are you currently working on that, or thinking about adding it? If so, can we have an ETA?

Can we get specs on the new Klingon Ships?

Will the new Klingon ships have special abilities like their federation counterparts, and if so can you give us any information these powers?

There are darts laying around at Quarks on the tribble server. Does this mean we are getting a new Mini-game?

What are the plans for social mini-games? Are you planning to add 3-D Chess, Space Checkers, Strategema, or even, Klin Zha?

What will we be able to do with the UGC tools. Can we create Terrain conditions on planet surfaces? Will we be able to arrange and edit rooms when in building or on space stations? Will we be able to put our own aliens and characters in missions? Will we be able to Edit and add things in outer space? And what other things will we be able to do with the tools?

Will we ever be able to name our species of alien?

Will there a be a season 2.1 and 2.2 or are we going right to season 3?

If there is a season 2.1 or 2.2, what can expect to see in them?

Will we ever see Fleet actions remedied? Such as will RAs ever be able to play with ensigns again?

Can you give us any hints toward future ideas for Series?

Will we ever see a poll, on what we want to see in future series?

Are there plans to makes senior officers such as First Officer, and Chief Engineer?

Are there any plans to make new PvP types. If so, can we get any further info.

Lastly, When will playable horta be released? :p
Lt. Commander
# 140
09-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Are we ever going to see a Mirror Universe version fo ourselves? We've been in the Mirror Universe before, it makes sense we see their version of us.
Closed Thread