Lt. Commander
# 141
09-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Will we ever have the option to replay previous missions (mostly for the chance to finish accolades that were not even in the game when we originally did those missions)? Even if they offered little to no skill pts, BO skill pts, etc reward, it would be fun to do them again!

Will Fed and KDF players ever be able to team up in STF mission like Infected, etc? It can be hard to find same-side players for these missions (esp. KDF side).

Will BOffs ever get an Off-Duty Uniform slot (I'd really like to get them all in the Mercenery Uniforms for "Special Ops" ground missions)?

[I love the weekly missions! The Breen series was a great deal of fun for me. Thank you for your work in making the game fun!]
Lt. Commander
# 142
09-30-2010, 03:54 PM
I saw a version of this question but I'll still ask anyway, when will we be able to assign BO's to posts such as Chief Medical Officer, Chief Engineer, etc.?
Lt. Commander
# 143
10-01-2010, 03:09 AM
Will there be any new content additions to the diplomatic corps?
Lt. Commander
# 144
10-01-2010, 05:11 AM
And i found another thing

When you go to your Bridge and the rest of your ship the entiere crew should were the uniform you have chosen for you Bridge crew
Lt. Commander
# 145
10-01-2010, 05:29 AM
i'm really tired of "missions" and more "missions"... is it possible we can just fly our ships and do whatever we want? cause everything so far are tied to "missions" how BORING
Lt. Commander
# 146
10-01-2010, 06:38 AM
When will the Rare Particle Traces be usable at Memory Alpha if at all?
How will they be used?
What kind of upgrades will we see with them?
Lt. Commander
# 147
10-01-2010, 06:48 AM
Whatever became of the hair technology updates (aka the Mane Club for Caitians)?
Lt. Commander
# 148
10-01-2010, 07:17 AM
Are there any plans to making the normal missions like the weekly missions in that they are based off the players current level?
Lt. Commander
# 149
10-01-2010, 07:31 AM
Not sure if this has been asked, but are we likely to see any game content celebrating any major worldwide holidays? Or have any special holiday weekends in game with special missions and loot, sort of like what some other MMO's does. I'd like to see SB1 decorated for all the winter holidays. Or better yet, dress up like your favorite Trek character for Halloween, provided you can get permission.
Lt. Commander
# 150
10-01-2010, 07:45 AM
Could you enable us to use the Mail system to Send Commissioned Officer's please? I have more than 1 character and I would like to be able to train bridge officers for the other character. As it works now, I have to get a 3rd person to be the middleman and transfer the BO between the characters.

Here is an idea...let us create Training Tokens/Manuals that can be sent via email or even sold on the Exchange for BO training. This would come in especially handy for some of the unique BO's that you cannot have someone else train (i.e., the Borg Bridge Officer).

Another question...Any chance the Skill System could be changed to better enable us to pilot different ships? For example, as an Engineer, if I want to swap from an Assault Cruiser to a Star Cruiser, I have to reallocate points and spend Merits for the Respec or pay for a Respec via the C-Store. Wouldn't it make more sense to just have a Cruiser Skill that covers all the Cruisers? Same for each category of ships.

How about a Tribble Cage ... some sort of container we could keep a Tribble in that would prevent it from consuming food in our inventory? There have been so many cool Tribble's introduced and I like carrying around more than 1 for different missions...just a PITA to have to store them on my BOs.

Why is there a limit on the use of the Quantum Slipstream Drive? Why is there a problem with VA's travelling through Sector Space as quickly as possible? It's not like any Signal Contacts are going to initiate combat.

Could you introduce a way to use VA Badges/Medals/Marks to purchase lower level items...or make sure better level equipment is available for VA's? Sad when I want to purchase a RA level item but I do not have the Mark/Medal/Badge to do so and I have no way to acquire them since I outleveled that rank.
Closed Thread