1. Is The difficulty Slider issues going to be addessed anytime in the near future? Such as the huge damage potential of many NPC ground mobs and to a lesser extent space as well(getting hit regularly for 20k photon torpedoes is abit much).
2. When is Ground Combat going to see some real improvements? I know there is a shooter type system in the works. Mainly the poor skill tree contributions, and the number of powers that are really really lacking cough...science....cough.
3. Is there any plans to make Deep Space Encounters more desirable to do endgame?
4. Are there any plans to make the other exploration sectors viable for emblems so players have a incentive to work on them for accolades?
I'd really like to know when you guys think Fleet Starbases might be coming out and how do you think the fleet will get them.For EC's,cryptic points,marks/emblems? Really important to me and my fleet,thank you...
- will the feds get other race ships, if so will they be c-store only
- NPC space combat pets for VA+?
- bits of c-store races in alien creature creator? (once purchesed ofcource)
- more klingon pve? and pve in general
- more mini games and bridge content?
- it would be nice to get a taster of romulan faction content
- klingon off-duty unis?
- BO's in ground pvp (probibly not a good idea but i'd like to see it tried)?
- fed melee weapons, and other rarities of the bat'leth
- the ability to choose you're own ship retrofit power (eg stealth or tachion field)
- some nebulas with mostly diplomat missions
- shuttle dogfights in planet atmospher would be nice
- any plans for a c-store race change? or switch side purcheses
- long first contact missions for alien (or new race) BO's with new powers or interesting new tech
- Q based holiday events (real or trek)
- same mission multiple solutions, different out comes. possible in future?
Will Cryptic please consider designating actual SECTORs open instance neutral zones similar to fleet actions?
It would "feel" alot more like star trek than the 10 minute pvp encounters.
Within these sector neutral zones there could be starbases that sell goods either not found elsewhere, or less costly (an incentive to try to capture hold one), perhaps even rare anomolies only found there.
Imagine the thrill of warping to a open instance neutral zone, trying to make your way to a neutral starbase, or explore an anomalie, knowing that you could turn from hunter to prey at any given moment as who knows who is cloaked n lurking.