Lt. Commander
# 191 Why Marks of Exploration???
10-15-2010, 06:55 AM
Why did you allow emblems to be traded for Marks of Exploration instead of Marks of Honor???? Us VA's can't get Cap3 shields for Marks of Exploration! This is very frustrating.
Lt. Commander
# 192 BS
10-15-2010, 07:53 AM
With the nebula being hashed out.

Why is the nebula T5 ship not updated to player feedback?

Why was the nebula placed on tribble for testing if it was not to be significantly changed to majority of player feed back?

What was your teams purpose for ship testing the nebula T5 if they did not improve it significantly?

why was the original attributes for the nebula T5 ship changed and dumbed down?
Lt. Commander
# 193
10-15-2010, 10:52 AM
1. Is The difficulty Slider issues going to be addessed anytime in the near future? Such as the huge damage potential of many NPC ground mobs and to a lesser extent space as well(getting hit regularly for 20k photon torpedoes is abit much).

2. When is Ground Combat going to see some real improvements? I know there is a shooter type system in the works. Mainly the poor skill tree contributions, and the number of powers that are really really lacking cough...science....cough.

3. Is there any plans to make Deep Space Encounters more desirable to do endgame?

4. Are there any plans to make the other exploration sectors viable for emblems so players have a incentive to work on them for accolades?
Lt. Commander
# 194
10-15-2010, 04:52 PM
Is there a release date planned for the new uniforms?
Lt. Commander
# 195
10-15-2010, 08:28 PM
what the Hell...

Why was the color changed on the items in the exchange, now they are all white, use to I could tell the qt. (uncommon, rare. ect) by color now what.....

plus I think the Breen Biothermal Dampener is bull, ever time I'm at a space dock an @sshole freezes everyone. so what are you going to do about it...

yes I know I'm *****ing, but I do pay every month for this game. yes I will to to another game without kids (not just the young ones) being a pain in the ass...
Lt. Commander
# 196 Interaction
10-15-2010, 11:20 PM
I realize this is not as important to some and Mr Stahl said it would be on the back burner until the other priorities were taken care of but......

Do you know when the ships might go interactive (while we are on them of course) and what interactions be it with the crew, ship, etc it might be?
Lt. Commander
# 197
10-26-2010, 07:22 PM
One... is the Vice Ad have Tier 6, is that what the Retrofit ships are?

Two... Why don't the Klingon Empire have scanners? I thought they were smart to have warp drive

three... How do I get in contact with a dev, like with email or something? I need to really ask something important

ty
Lt. Commander
# 198
10-27-2010, 11:33 AM
I'd really like to know when you guys think Fleet Starbases might be coming out and how do you think the fleet will get them.For EC's,cryptic points,marks/emblems? Really important to me and my fleet,thank you...
Lt. Commander
# 199
10-27-2010, 12:36 PM
- will the feds get other race ships, if so will they be c-store only
- NPC space combat pets for VA+?
- bits of c-store races in alien creature creator? (once purchesed ofcource)
- more klingon pve? and pve in general
- more mini games and bridge content?
- it would be nice to get a taster of romulan faction content
- klingon off-duty unis?
- BO's in ground pvp (probibly not a good idea but i'd like to see it tried)?
- fed melee weapons, and other rarities of the bat'leth
- the ability to choose you're own ship retrofit power (eg stealth or tachion field)
- some nebulas with mostly diplomat missions
- shuttle dogfights in planet atmospher would be nice
- any plans for a c-store race change? or switch side purcheses
- long first contact missions for alien (or new race) BO's with new powers or interesting new tech
- Q based holiday events (real or trek)
- same mission multiple solutions, different out comes. possible in future?
Lt. Commander
# 200
10-28-2010, 09:39 AM
ACTUAL NEUTRAL ZONES !!

Will Cryptic please consider designating actual SECTORs open instance neutral zones similar to fleet actions?
It would "feel" alot more like star trek than the 10 minute pvp encounters.
Within these sector neutral zones there could be starbases that sell goods either not found elsewhere, or less costly (an incentive to try to capture hold one), perhaps even rare anomolies only found there.

Imagine the thrill of warping to a open instance neutral zone, trying to make your way to a neutral starbase, or explore an anomalie, knowing that you could turn from hunter to prey at any given moment as who knows who is cloaked n lurking.

..sounds tasty to me
Closed Thread