Lt. Commander
# 31
09-24-2010, 08:56 PM
What plans (if zny) do you have for future team-based (PvE or PvP) content? (STFs, or other X-man instances, etc.)
Lt. Commander
# 32 A question
09-24-2010, 09:01 PM
On the assumption that the new KDF faction related vessels,( Gorn, Orion, Naussican), are not going into the C-store upon release - Can we expect to see any Refits of them in the C-store eventually and what idea of "special" powers may they have?
Lt. Commander
# 33
09-24-2010, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hi everyone!
...so if you've been burning to know when playable Horta will finally be released...
...in your words it sounds like Duke Nukem Forever :-P

some questions:
  • What are your procedures concerning territorial PVP? What matter plays Fleetbases?
  • You are discussing the revision of the groundcombat, what do you will change with the BO's? They will get more clever?
  • Whats about a minigame where you can land a shuttle on the planet... just beaming down, its too easy
  • Could you give us some details concerning the following memory alpha update?
  • Could you tell us more about those set-items (DStahl talked on Priority One)?
  • What is the future of our ship interieur? What minigames will come? Boarding? Steering your ship from the bridge?
  • When will the UGC-Tool come available on Tribble?
  • Are more STF's and Fleetactions on your schedule? (Hopefully Gozer will give an answer this week)
  • Will we ever get a more randomly generated loottable (which adjust the values of the several item-boni)?
  • When get the klingons their scanner (or a hound dog)?
  • When we get more then only one offduty-slot? (no matter how many I buy additionaly, its only one)
  • Some months ago I heard from DStahl that we have to store all kind of marks... could we ever trade them to emblems?
  • When we will get more melee weapons or things like the ferengi energy whip?
  • Could you give us some details about the new klingon ships?
  • Whats with civilian ships or andorian, ferengi, vulcan,...?
  • Whats the future for our gold pressed latinum? Only that cool looking emitters, with no real function.
  • When comes the Tongo-table on DS9 and the poker-table on my ship alive?
Lt. Commander
# 34
09-24-2010, 09:48 PM
1. When will fleets get real support? IE. Fleet tags, the ability to do fleet actions as a fleet.

2. When will a real crafting system be put in place?

3. When will non-soloable content be released other then STF'S?

4. Progressive PvP?

5. The mini games that were promised in season 2?

6. Who cares about playable horta?

7. The right gear drops on missions
Lt. Commander
# 35
09-24-2010, 10:08 PM
So, if Dstahl gets to fly around in V'ger and I get one of my BOs to mate or whatever it was that went on at the end of TMP, does the game end with my crew and I riding off into the sunset going... "that'a way"?
Lt. Commander
# 36
09-24-2010, 10:09 PM
As for a real question, will the new ships for the KDF be end game ships or will they be starter ships or will this be a special case to where you can stay with the same ship throughout the entire leveling process?
Lt. Commander
# 37
09-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Here are some of the questions I have been asking myself lately.

1. When do you see Fleets getting the fleet Starbases that were mentioned in the game oh so long ago?
2. When will we see the updated PVE content for Klingons?
3. You have stated before that you are planning on updating sector space around episode 3. Any chance we can get some Idea how the new sector space is going to work?
4. Can you see the need at some point in the future to re-balance both the Levels and Skills in the Game?
5. Any idea when we will be getting the chance for First Officer, CMO, Chief Engineer or promoting one of our other characters?

I would like to say that I am hugely impressed by the new weekly content you guys have been producing keep up the good work.
Lt. Commander
# 38
09-24-2010, 10:34 PM
When can we expect to get Caitian Bridge Officers?
Lt. Commander
# 39
09-24-2010, 11:02 PM
1. When can we expect to see a Fleet Fleet Actions system? I must say that, for my fleet that accepts members of all ranks, it has been very frustrating trying to get us all in the correct map. Auto leveling does not always help us get into the same maps together.

2. Will we be able to create cutscenes with our UGC tools? I do not expect this at launch, but someday, maybe?

3. Will we be able to create our own social areas using the UGC tool in the future?

4. About the First Officer position..
a. What kind of benefits will the First Officer receive?
b. Will we ONLY be able to promote our First Officer to Captain, and not our other BOffs? Is that the only benefit of the position?

5. When I get invited to someone's bridge, the first thing I do is check out their spiffy BOffs. However, I am unable to read their biographies. Will this be fixed one day?

6. While not game-related, what is wrong with the Captain Database? Can we get any explanation as to why it does not update with pictures, bios and other info?
a. On the same note, why are the pictures so dark? I don't feel they represent our Captains to the best of their ability.
Lt. Commander
# 40
09-24-2010, 11:21 PM
Yes, here mine is VERY EASY AND I STILL CANT GET AN ANSWER its just a yes or a no lol

Will we EVER get to fly the Typhoon Class Battleship in game. Been wanting to fly it ever since i saw it.
Closed Thread