Lt. Commander
# 61
09-25-2010, 07:14 AM
When can we expect to see more crafting items, Mk X and Mk XI and Special items to be put in????
Will there ever be a trader and miner class?
When are you going to really use GPL for things in STO?
Are you guys going to fix the economic system in STO???.... Example 5 badge system, EC system, GPL system, daily reward system for Lower Admiral / Middle Admiral and Vice Admiral.. They are all unusable points that can't be used at the next rank level ..
Are you going to change starship weapons system.. Example range weapons increase/ decrease range settings, add more types class specific types, Torpedo system where torpedo's are not effected by global cool down system, and more weapon effects..... Warm up weapon system for special heavy weapons using tactical / engineering / science officer buffs.
Lt. Commander
# 62
09-25-2010, 07:22 AM
Is it possible to get an update on developing improvements to the UI? Many deficiencies in the space UI have existed since beta and been reported by several users. Since I came back from a hiatus, I'm grateful for all the UI-content improvements (exchange, sorting/organizing of abilities, etc.), but I'm still fairly disappointed that very little has changed structurally for the space UI. Specifically:

- In space, when using 3 stacks of abilities it hides your BO power tray and your weapon tray
- In space, when using 2 stacks of abilities, it only shows slots 1 through 8 (hiding 9 and 0)

Beyond those, since the UI has remained fairly static (save for the auto-firing of weapons, a godsend, thanks!) and we rarely hear any information about space UI development, I'm sure many users would like to hear about any planned changes/improvements to it or what your priorities are with respect to general UI development; especially since we spend a lot of our time using it!
Lt. Commander
# 63
09-25-2010, 07:22 AM
Are you going to fix the explore badges so we can get items for the next level , by the time we earn enough badges we out level them. Therefore noone does it , thats a lot of content wasted. Players would 'want' to get the badges at every level then and earn badges to level up next grade etc , tier1 would become redundant ofcourse with badges so those merchant items could be added to the loot.
Any plans to fix or improve this?
Lt. Commander
# 64
09-25-2010, 08:25 AM
any chance of seeing Starfleet academy?

Also what about more playable species for the kdf?

will we be seeing Ground PVP being put on andoria for ushaan battles?

USHAAN!
Lt. Commander
# 65
09-25-2010, 08:38 AM
ok random question time:

1: When will the rest of the Galaxy Class (all 3 versions) be fixed? Especially the Hull & Pylon gap (pic), the reconnect animation of the Saucer (texture or lighting switches on reconnect), and the missing Decals? etc. etc.

2: Will there be anything done in regards to Dabo?
Right now everyone knows that is is useless to bet GPL and it roughly takes 3 hours to get a eyecandy Breen Holoemitter that lasts only for 15 minutes.
Especially since the second Episode of the next Weekly Series hints that we have to play Dabo again some polish would be nice.
Also some positional Audio for Holo Leeta's voice would be very welcome.

3: Seven of Nine Costume, when? And will it be usable on my Amazon Borg BO or not?

4: I never seem to get Fleetaction Dailies for DS9, Undine, Crytaline Entity or SB24, whats up with that?
I allways get The Big Dig, Klingon Scout Force and the Gorn one, and a LOT more Big Dig then anything else.

5: Any playability improvements coming for Crystaline Entitiy or Undine Fleetaction in terms of PuG's? (you know, the stuff where one player can screw everything up for the rest of the instance. I have never beaten the CE because of that and stopped trying.)

6: Could you guys make a Queue for the STF's? So that we dont have to search for a PuG in Zonechat?
Like in fly to the planet, klick F, Queue pops up, join existing queue / start new queue, autoteam, talk strategy in teamchat, everybody press ready and go.
Lt. Commander
# 66
09-25-2010, 08:39 AM
My question is about the revamping of sector space

I am excited and concerned. Excited that Cryptic has recognized it needs an overhaul but concerned that what we see in the new Peltia/Deferi sectors is as far as the inovation goes.

Can cryptic provide any detail for us as to what further improvements we will see (if any) to the revamping of sector space? Will we see some more strides to making sector space truly feel vast and not so much like a pizza box. I love how much nicer the new sectors look but im worried that it's such a difference from how poor the originals are, that people will be content at this level.

Any details your team can provide us would be greatly appreciated!

Keep up the great work!
Lt. Commander
# 67
09-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Regarding memory alpha and crafting, are we ever likely to see a complete redesign of the current system which is rather static and instead gain a system that allows the modification of items as the player wishes and opens up far more customisation?

An example of what I'm getting at is the crafting system Tabula Rasa introduced before it was closed, that allowed a lot of modification to be achieved rather than just receiving a pre-defined item.
Lt. Commander
# 68
09-25-2010, 09:06 AM
  1. How close are we to discussing functional interiors? (not seen on eng reports)
  2. And once interiors are functional, do you plan to improve the camera system so we can have canon interiors such as the Galaxy, Intrepid, etc ?

p.s. Please as CBS for multi-color LCARS that matches the Galaxy Bridge, etc!
Lt. Commander
# 69
09-25-2010, 09:32 AM
  • What ideas are being tossed around for endgame? Are they merely ship "pets" that follow you around or is it something different than existing mechanics?
Lt. Commander
# 70
09-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Will we be able to use the tier 4 non-galaxy options for the tier 5 refit? I REALLY want to have an Envoy/Galaxy mix, but can only get new Celestial parts.

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKRider
When will playable horta be released?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynn
Please please please when are Exocomps being put in game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Would we possibly see a Tribble terrarium sometime in the near future for those of us who actively (or semi-actively) breed? It's been suggested (I'd have to find the thread to link to) and I know one of y'all said it was a great idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gltrahan View Post
any chance of seeing Starfleet academy?

Will we be seeing Ground PVP being put on andoria for ushaan battles?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
6: Could you guys make a Queue for the STF's? So that we dont have to search for a PuG in Zonechat?
Like in fly to the planet, klick F, Queue pops up, join existing queue / start new queue, autoteam, talk strategy in teamchat, everybody press ready and go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elboulevardo View Post
Can cryptic provide any detail for us as to what further improvements we will see (if any) to the revamping of sector space?
Closed Thread