Lt. Commander
supposed to be this way or no? on the most recent weekly mission. personal shields will not regen because of this. can't stay alive when there are no shields.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dawg_LSM
supposed to be this way or no? on the most recent weekly mission. personal shields will not regen because of this. can't stay alive when there are no shields.
I think it was Dylovene Hypospray (Science BOff skill) that removes it. I can't remember for sure. I've done this with several characters. Even when I couldn't get rid of it, I managed to survive anyway.

Lt. Commander
# 3
09-27-2010, 04:45 PM
of course something i don't have. think the game glitched when i got it and did not know how to get rid of it. the final boss appeared premature and put that status on me. when i ran back up the tunnel to regroup, he was gone when i returned and did not come back until he was supposed to. once he did, the status went away.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-27-2010, 04:57 PM
I think Penecillin will work,That clears up just about anything.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-27-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I think it was Dylovene Hypospray (Science BOff skill) that removes it. I can't remember for sure. I've done this with several characters. Even when I couldn't get rid of it, I managed to survive anyway.

In Ed McMahon voice: "Yes sir! You are correct sir!" Hypospray-D is the one.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-27-2010, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dawg_LSM
supposed to be this way or no?
Nope. Known issue. Being looked into.