Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
I keep dying because the enemies are too hard. Mission hints, tips and tricks are wanted. Help for actually doing the mission is needed,

Information

I am playing at normal difficulty

I am using the best starship weapons with a science vessel with power levels at full shields, then weapons.

I am a Tac

and I REALLY need HELP!
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-28-2010, 01:00 PM
I always found sending the torp down the maw of the beast the worst part. I had to wait 10 mins for my friend to get it right.

Though it was cool he gave me the launcher to add to my collection weird stuff.

To OP, sorry no advice off the top of my head, give me a shout out in game, I'd help you with it. (on and free now, really).
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-28-2010, 02:08 PM
First off, use Max Weapons as your standard power setting. (Your shields will last longer when there are fewer things pounding on them. This is accomplished by destroying them quickly.)

That said, where are you having problems? It sounds like clearing out the Klingons from the first space map is the issue now. You'll have a long-ish ground segment, and then back to space for the finale..

It may be useful to identify the fixed defenses (turrets) and creep into their range and pick them off one by one, slowing down or coming to a complete stop if necessary to limit the number that can fire at you.

Other tactics depend on your selection of BOff powers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the advice; IT WORKED!