Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Cryptic, I made a post of this in the past and there was no response. And now Season 2 is out and I ask again....

What are you going to do about these Gold Farmers that are constantly farming Borg Hunt (Both Ker'rat and N'vak) and using Exploits in preventing every other player from even having a chance at winning First Prize in these zones?

Or are you going to ignore these people?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-13-2010, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Or are you going to ignore these people?
This probably. These farmers have been at it quite some time (like months) I find it highly unlikely that anything will be done about it sadly.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-13-2010, 02:23 AM
The best thing I have found it try to hit them at off times. There are usually few people in those zones.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-13-2010, 02:28 AM
Hard to tell which is their off hours, they always have people constantly there. With the Federation one, you can at least have the chance to get another instance.

They need to redo Borg Hunt where you have to kill the Borg in order to Scan the Nodes or destroy the Hub. That would really make things even.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-13-2010, 02:30 AM
The best times I have noticed is usually between 2-5 am CST Monday thru Thursday. Forget the weekends.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-13-2010, 02:38 AM
i wonder If we could put together a anti-farming team.... normal people in the zone can Identify UFO and everyone attacks them..... I know some of our best PvP players could ace them because they are geared toward the borg. If they are having to respawn all the time the chances of them scoring high is doubtful. Lets just declare war on them in game and let them know we have the skills to take them down.

this is just an idea... it is our open PvP zone after all.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-13-2010, 02:41 AM
So on top of ground fleet actions / CE, more game content that can't actually be completed?
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-13-2010, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsiscannon View Post
i wonder If we could put together a anti-farming team.... normal people in the zone can Identify UFO and everyone attacks them..... I know some of our best PvP players could ace them because they are geared toward the borg. If they are having to respawn all the time the chances of them scoring high is doubtful. Lets just declare war on them in game and let them know we have the skills to take them down.

this is just an idea
Sounds like an alliance aginst the rebels
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-13-2010, 02:47 AM
Since Cryptic wont or cant take time to investigate them... we can take this into our own hands.. An open PvP zone will be the last place you would ever find them after they got pwned constantly.

We may not be able to stop the farming all together, But unless they really have skills Karat will be free of the farmers
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-13-2010, 03:18 AM
Just tell me when and where and I'll be there to assist is killing those farmers.