Lt. Commander
Having finished the Breen series I had a lot of fun. I really liked having more puzzle type missions. The overall feel of the Breen series seemed well done.

I liked the idea of having regular series/episodes when they were announced, and after going the the first one I'm confident the others will be fun too.

I have felt that this game has lacked the puzzle factor from Star Trek. The mystery solving in a lot of the shows seemed to be seriously lacking in this game. But after going through this series I'm glad Cryptic has written more of these types of missions in and hope they will have more to come.

Some of the best episodes in Trek have been those twisting mystery / who done it type episodes. I also enjoyed reading the dialogue. Particularly the interrogation with the Breen Doctor.

Since STO's launch I have felt the game was not a complete game, but more of a good platform to build on. Adding more series like this with more puzzle type mission along with diplomatic missions this game is going the right direction. Along with what I read in the Engineering reports of what are in development I am glad this game is moving forward and building on itself to become better and better.

Congrats again!

PS 'has anyone told you have a talent for medicine?' good tie in to the tutorial
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-27-2010, 11:09 AM
I enjoyed the Breen series very much and look forward to the next series.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-27-2010, 01:45 PM
Agreed. Really looking forward to future Featured Episode series
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-27-2010, 03:40 PM
Agreed, that was a VERY fun and flavorful series: neat locations (the crowded city, the expansive ground areas, etc.) with good story and unique rewards. Really, really enjoyed it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-27-2010, 03:53 PM
I also enjoyed the series very much. Especially the good story, the really emotional ending that made me totally think of this TNG episode and that feels something like... well, the force *g* (all things bound together, all from one source)... Very nice.
Also the variations of the missions was very good, nice ground and space action, but also things to figure out with no combat in a way that totally wasnt boring, I just loved it.
Read some posts about the ending that it wouldnt be good, IMO it was just perfect.
Just hope Cryptic stays at this level with this quality... I really look forward to the next series!
Lt. Commander
# 6 So so so GOOD!
09-28-2010, 04:07 PM
Such a great series of Episodes! Thank you I can't wait for the next series!

Vice Admiral Thunderberg
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-30-2010, 03:08 PM
Agreed...most refreshing!
I see more weeklys are on the calender for October, can't wait.
Slowly, but surely, it's getting better.