Lt. Commander
# 11
09-28-2010, 09:45 AM
The combat log (stoics) will have a record of everything used by everyone in any particular combat that you have it running. Though be warned that it can increase your lag in really big games where lots of summoned NPC ships exist.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-28-2010, 11:42 AM
I played you last night I think. We had three sci officers running Charged Particle Burst 3. That's what you **** **** RSP warriors get. Adaptive gameplay hmm?

Sorry you couldn't glow green more often buddy. Maybe you should talk to Cryptic about it so they can buff your Lt skill some more and you might have a chance against multiple people running a Cmdr skill.

Anyway you were in a BoP I think. My CPB3 is something like 4700 damage to shields - that's most of it right there.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-28-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheYak
I played you last night I think. We had three sci officers running Charged Particle Burst 3. That's what you **** **** RSP warriors get. Adaptive gameplay hmm?

Sorry you couldn't glow green more often buddy. Maybe you should talk to Cryptic about it so they can buff your Lt skill some more and you might have a chance against multiple people running a Cmdr skill.

Anyway you were in a BoP I think. My CPB3 is something like 4700 damage to shields - that's most of it right there.
There ya are... simple answer sometimes is the ticket. Next time decloak at 9.5k instead of 3k and load the Beam overload 3s on T'lol. lol
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
There ya are... simple answer sometimes is the ticket. Next time decloak at 9.5k instead of 3k and load the Beam overload 3s on T'lol. lol
good luck though, The healbots.... err boats... can catch a spike in a fraction of a second, so unless you can cap his entire hull in a single shot (where's minimax when you need him?!) you're going to be in a world of pain.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
http://sourceforge.net/projects/stocombat/

Perhaps keep the combat log the next time you do battle as well. Could help identify where or whom the damage is coming from.
The exact same thing has happened to me a few times too. 100% hull and shields and dead in a second. I've checked the combat logs every time it happened, but there is nothing there that would explain it. No big crits, not a series of high damage numbers that would add up to my hull strength.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-30-2010, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheYak

hi bob for a start the most i run is one rsp so get of your high horse there m8 & even at that i only took the rsp cause my fleet moaned at me about it
& anymore chat like that & next time i see you on your feddybear toon in a cap & hold i will chase you down no matter where you run to