Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission Log Suggestion
09-27-2010, 12:02 PM
Hey everyone,

I have a quick suggestion for our devs and I suppose that this is the place to put it. Yes, I also submitted a feedback ticket about it.

It would be a real help if our Mission Log also included the start text of the mission, including [and especially] the rewards.

As characters level up, we often have to sort our missions by importance and knowing the rewards [or if they're storyline quests] would give us all a hand in that sorting.

Regards to all.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-27-2010, 12:21 PM
It would be awesome if the mission-log was an actual transcription of everything that happened in that mission so we could even use it to replay message coming from contact, both our Bridge Officer own and other sources. I definitely would appreciate knowing as much as I can about a mission from its' mission-log.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Personally, I wish the mission tracker would update and show the active missions for the area you are in on the top.

I also wish they would revamp the "hail starfleet window" so that pvp-missions at the very lest appear in their own separate window. An added plus would be to have repeatable missions you've already completed appear in a different color or have the contacts for the active area appear at the top of the list or in a different color.

just my 2 cents,
G.