Lt. Commander
Many of you have probably heard of the "Lucky 7th" Fleet, or perhaps you have seen our ship's markings, but in any case, we seek to raise the Federation vs. Klingon conflict to a new level.

The "Lucky 7th" Fleet is one of the most organized, active, and oldest fleets in STO. We suppport our members with a wide variety of services, but we have yet to deliver one aspect of the game......A nemesis!

We seek to make contact with a Klingon fleet (a dedicated Klingon fleet would best) that is also well organized and active. The purpose of this contact is to wage war against each other. The "Lucky 7th" Fleet wants to have a challenging enemy, that we can frequently fight, in both small and large scale battles.

We will keep track of these battles, wins and losses alike, and then we can all head to Drozona Station and celebrate the glories of honorable combat.

* Seeking Klingon Fleet for purpose of PVP
* Recorded Battles (Stats, and Video)
* Challeneging and honorable combat
* RP and Social opportunities

Lets stop PVP queing our alt fleets, and up the challenge! Why settle for impromtu PVP battles, when we can have planned events?

If you Klingon Fleet is interested, please respond to this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-20-2010, 07:35 PM
I never imagined that this thread would get 16 views and not one Klingon Faction Fleet is up for the challenge!!

I'm fully aware that the reputation of the "Lucky 7th" Fleet is that of one of the most elite fleets in the Federation, but I expected that the Klingon Empire had warriors fighting for it.
Lt. Commander
7th Fleet Marine Division,

If you feel you have the talent to even begin to challenge Sto'Vo'Kor Bring it. I HAVE SPOKEN TO OUR FLEET LEADER AND WE WOULD BE HONORED TO SACRIFICE YOUR FLEET ON OUR ALTARS TO KAHLESS.

V/R,

Glam'Dring
Sto'Vo'Kor Diplomat

P.S. I will promise to heal your damaged vessels at the end of the match.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Sounds interesting enough, add me in game and we can go from there

TAL 01@LEONHART
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-29-2010, 11:30 AM
This sounds good....We are currently at war with the Klingon Faction Fleet: Black Legion Knights! They have fought well! We look forward to facing them again! the "Lucky 7th" Fleet is ready to take on more challenges in the near future.

Any of you are welcome to join forces with the BLK and we will make arraingments to meet up.