Lt. Commander
I just recently left a inactive fleet and is currently looking for a decent fleet with experienced members. I'm looking for a fleet that isn't randomly recruiting anyone they see, I expect that there would be some kind of requirement needed to join the fleet, a tryout if necessary. The bottom line is that I'm looking for a fleet with experienced/professional & active members; Ideally, I'd prefer a fleet that has around 50 members but I can be flexible.

Some information about me:
I have been playing since beta and I am a lifetime subscriber. I currently have a engineer and tactical captain at Vice Admiral 1; both of which is currently commanding the Excelsior class(tier 5). I've played every single STF mission and know every single trick/tactic on how to approach them. Also, I am very experienced in terms of space combat; I know what skill is most useful and I know how to balance my bridge officer's skills efficiently. I regularly complete most of my daily missions, but if I'm not doing that then I'm probably leveling up my science captain. I am usually on STO between noon and afternoon (PDT -08:00), but if I'm not then I'm probably busy with something else If you have any other questions, your welcome to ask.

My toons are:
Yenaz@Saving_J (primary)
Five@Saving_J
Sevem@Saving_J
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-27-2010, 11:57 PM
Hello Yenaz,

The 12th fleet might have what you're looking for. We're a lot bigger in total numbers then what you're looking for but during prime time we have about 50 active people online I think. It's hard to get a solid number with people playing in our 2 alt fleets too.

Joining us isn't extremely hard, but we do have an in-game try out week during which you'll have the recruit status.

Despite our size we have a large and solid command structure and split up the fleet in 8 divisions which all have their own leader (admiral).
As far as profesionalism goes; we've broadcasted live pvp matches in the past, have our own monthly fleet magazine and keep our fleet drama free.
We also focus on pretty much every aspect in the game, part of the fleet are avid pvpers, others pveers and yet others rpers, but people are also a mix of all of the above.

If you want more information about the 12th than please click on that link.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-28-2010, 09:05 AM
As for time, the 12th Fleet is roughly half Euro, half American (in all four continental timezones), so there will be someone on at noon/afternoon PDT (pretty much the Europeans, though I like to get on at that time myself (in EDT)).

We usually have a PvP team running around at night (European and American nights), and we occasionally do STFs, though it seems as though we doing more of them now for some reason...
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-28-2010, 05:31 PM
We are a PvE, PvP based fleet with an option to RP as well if you’re into that, so it doesn’t matter what your playing style is, or if you haven’t made up your mind, the ADF will always have a place AND a purpose here for you. The Armada Defense Force (ADF) was formed in August of 2009 by Voorhees and has come a long way. Our main goal in the beginning was to get as many people as we could. While our goal is still that, we have spread our goals to include alliances and much more. The top leaders of ADF have over 30 years of clan/fleet running experience. Each leader brings a unique style to the fleet.

We have two branches you can join. We have the ADF Navy (PvE), and the ADF Marine Corp (PvP). As a member of ADF, we will not ‘dictate’ to you how you choose to spend your time on STO. Whatever type/class of character you create, whatever type of ship you command, and whatever style of playing you perform, we take what you do/are and work with that.

In order to enhance your STO experience, we have divisions within our two branches that you can choose to be a part of such as T.S.I., E.S.E., Maco and other divisions that you can view by visiting our branch/division structure at this link: Here

At current, we are looking for new members to join the ranks of the ADF. We have meetings almost every day and always keep the fleet up to date. The leaders are hard at work making sure the members get what they want.
Our future is bright and we are growing day by day. We want to become a well-known fleet in both PvP and PvE. We put fun first but when times call for it, we can get down to business. We in the fleet want everyone to have fun. We are here to defend the Federation and help those in need.

If you wish to be among our ranks, head over to Here and click on “Recruitment” on the top/right corner of the site and fill out a short application.
…Or you can just post a reply here saying that you are interested and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly.
So what are you waiting for?

Join the Armada Defense Force today and enhance your STO experience!
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-29-2010, 08:58 AM
Greetings Saving_J,

I'd like to invite you to check out the Canadian Federation. We are a casual fleet with a wide range of folks, from all points of the world. We typically are on most in the evenings (EST, MST, PST, and CST) which may not appeal so much to you, but you are more than welcome to check us out. We usually run pretty heavily on the weekends, and host our Weekly PvP on Saturday nights. We also have a Klingon Fleet we dabble in and alternate between Fed's and Klingons on PvP night to help spice things up. We also have a website, and a Vent server for people to use, and we encourage people to do so.

As far as a trial thing we have no problem with that. You can read more about our requirements on our website linked in my signature below. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly. I'm the CinC of the Canadian Federation, a Lifetime Subscriber, and avid Star Trek fan myself. We would be glad to have you join our ranks, and if not we wish you the best of luck with whatever fleet you end up in.

Anyway,

Live long and prosper!!

Admiral William J. McCoy
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Aurora Fleet meets your requirements, and it sounds as if you meet ours as well.

We are a great active fleet that was formed in 2007. We had members that were involved with development testing, and are still going strong.

We do have acouple of requirements, as you mentioned, and they are:

1. Members must be nice and respectful to ach other.

2. Each new member undergoes a probationary period as a "junior officer" or "cadet". This period is usually about a week or so. Then after playing the game with you, and if you like us, and we like you, you are promoted to full membership.

3. Have fun.

Here is some additional info on us:

Aurora Fleet was one of the first fleets in Star Trek Online. Hundreds of days later, we are still one of the largest, and most active fleets in the game. While some fleets have come and gone, we remain.

Why are we successful when so many others have failed? Its simple really. We make STO fun. The primary goal of Aurora is to enrich every facet of the STO experience.

Here are just a few of the perks to being a member of Aurora Fleet:

- Fleet Ventrillo server for those that wish to use it

- Friendly, mature players

- Lots of planned events for players of every rank and playing style

- PVE, PVP, and STF teaming

- Klingon faction

- Excellent leadership

- Active forums

- Role playing events for those that wish to participate

- Fleet banking and crafting

- A vast wealth of knowledge of the game

- A painless recruiting process. Simply go to www.aurorafleet.com. From there, you can access our forums. Then, just introduce yourself/character in the "Transporter Room" section of our forums. be sure to include your character name and @name. Then we can add you to the fleet!

If this sounds like what you are looking for, come to Aurora!! We will be glad to have you "come aboard"! Beam up at www.aurorafleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-29-2010, 11:00 PM
Thank you all for considering me into your fleet. I carefully reviewed every fleet and I found that the 12th fleet is the best option for me. Once again, I'd like to thank you all for taking your time to give information about your fleet.

Best of luck