Lt. Commander
Hello, all!

I'm about as new as they come around here and I know virtually nothing about the game. As a matter of fact, I muttered "suckers" under my breath when they made me the captain of a ship. I wouldn't make me captain of an inner tube.

Anyway, I'm looking for a casual, social and humors group of folks who don't mind setting others on the right track every once-in-a-while!

Looking forward to making Starfleet rethink my role as Captain and getting to know the fine folks of STO!
Lt. Commander
Hi MiskyMunty! I'm Jonathon@Jonathon_Davis, the Chief Recruiting Officer of the VKF. Welcome to STO! I think you'll really enjoy the game. Joining a fleet is a great way to explore all aspects of the game and to learn all the hidden ins & outs. We've all been new to STO at one point so we can definitely relate. I want to ask that you give the VKF at chance. We are very casual and never pressure anyone to do what they don't want to do. All we ask is that you participate in events or teaming. There's something for everyone. We work hard to inform our members and help them level up if they want it. We have recently begun scheduling weekly leveling sessions to work with newer players. I've included a standard recruiting message below. Please let me know of any questions you may have. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
Jonathon_Davis
Chief Recruiting Officer

-------------------------------------

Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some case RL. We have a fleet Ventrilo server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and the UK, but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you or anyone else wants additional information on the [VKF] donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-28-2010, 06:47 AM
welcome to the game.

first off you cant join a fleet until you have been playing 30 days..

which country do you live in and which time zone would you be playing in
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-28-2010, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeboboy View Post
welcome to the game.

first off you cant join a fleet until you have been playing 30 days..

which country do you live in and which time zone would you be playing in
Oh, wow! Really?

Actually, that's probably better for everyone. >.>

I live in the US and I'm on EST!
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-28-2010, 07:46 AM
Cool Well no need to rush but if you are still looking after the 30 day mark then please feel free to take a look at our website we are a small but friendly fleet and most players in our fleet are from america. so feel free to drop us a line
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeboboy View Post
Cool Well no need to rush but if you are still looking after the 30 day mark then please feel free to take a look at our website we are a small but friendly fleet and most players in our fleet are from america. so feel free to drop us a line
I will! I've had a lot of offers from some really nice people and I just wanted to thank everyone for welcoming me!

So far, I've got to say that this is one of the best MMO communities I've been a part of in a long while.

I'm excited to set my phaser to fun!

....Has that been said? Is that still fresh? >.>
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miskymunty View Post
I will! I've had a lot of offers from some really nice people and I just wanted to thank everyone for welcoming me!

So far, I've got to say that this is one of the best MMO communities I've been a part of in a long while.

I'm excited to set my phaser to fun!

....Has that been said? Is that still fresh? >.>
LOL! Fun it is! We'll take it with a smile.
Lt. Commander
i myself just started playing sto withing a week in ahalf and so far i've enjoyed playing the game as i said that i am new still so it will take me some time to get used to all this within the game frame
just letting you all know up front that if you invite me to a fleet and i decline, it's only that i am still new here and trying to get the hang of the game
hopefully you don't take it personal
i'm still under my 30days myself so i know the feeling and would like to start my own fleet
i like to have fun and try not to take the game very serios as it is only a game
i try to make new friends and enjoy playing with them
gotta love the east coast of the great u s a as to that is also where i am from

untill i see ya on the flip side

live long and prosper
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-28-2010, 01:03 PM
Greetings,

I invite you to check out the 44th. We are a casual 18+ fleet, and we use a vent server. The vent server is a great way to get to know your fellow fleet members. There is no minimum requirement in terms of time commitment. We welcome new players as well as VA's. We have a nearly full fleet bank, and we're always happy to help new players.

If you would like to be part of the 44th, simply post an application on our website.

Recruitment thread: http://sto.44thfleet.com/index.php?o...id=4&Itemid=54
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-28-2010, 02:48 PM
starfleet defense over 400+ people with a good command structure. we strive to help other people in the game meet there goals. during later time of day the comedy people come out.