Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for fleet.
09-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Greetings,

I am trying to find a casual type of fleet that still retains somewhat of a Command structure (Players are allowed to play on their own or with the Fleet, no stringent requirements on what you must do, but still have some type of structure or ranking system implemented). I am open to looking at any Fleet's that are openly recruiting. I do not need bank access or anything. I just want some folks to play with who are into doing some missions and other group type events. Prefer fleet have some type of voice comms. Prefer fleet be smaller in size, be organized, and have friendly people. I do not generally use vulgar language but am not offended by such. Prefer fleets with older/mature individuals.

Just as a heads up. I am in the military so I will have weeks to sometimes months when I cannot play due to other commitments. However I really enjoy the game and foresee playing well into the future when I am home. I understand some Fleet's do not want players who will be unable to log in for periods like this.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Kludo
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Greetings surfbob5,

I think the 44th would be a great fit for you. We are mostly casual, and have no playtime requirements. We are 18+ and use ventrilo. We do have a rank structure within the fleet along with some standard rules and regulations. We are small-medium size. We have players at all levels. We run STF's. Come check us out, or PM if you have any questions.

http://sto.44thfleet.com

If you wish to join, just post an app in our recruitment thread.
http://sto.44thfleet.com/index.php?o...id=4&Itemid=54
Lt. Commander
Hello Kludo,

Foremost, thank you for your service!

I wanted to take a moment to reply to your post. The VKF may be a good fit for you. We are a relatively small fleet with mature and very friendly members. We do have a hierarchy ranging from our fleet admirals down to the ensign ranks. We have more than one because we have a sister Klingon fleet if that interests you as well. We are very casual and always treat real life with the respect it deserves. It always comes first. As you are in the military, the fleet would certainly respect the need for any leaves of absence from the fleet. We don't have any playing requirements. We simply ask that you contribute when you can. We like to team up for STFs, PvP, etc. Whatever appeals to you. We use Ventrillo for comms and are tinkering with TeamSpeak. I've included a standard recruitment message below that includes links to our forum. So, check us out. Please let me know what questions you may have.

-----------------------------------

Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that’s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some case RL. We have a fleet Ventrilo server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and the UK, but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you or anyone else wants additional information on the [VKF] don’t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-28-2010, 06:25 PM
We are a PvE, PvP based fleet with an option to RP as well if you’re into that, so it doesn’t matter what your playing style is, or if you haven’t made up your mind, the ADF will always have a place AND a purpose here for you. The Armada Defense Force (ADF) was formed in August of 2009 by Voorhees and has come a long way. Our main goal in the beginning was to get as many people as we could. While our goal is still that, we have spread our goals to include alliances and much more. The top leaders of ADF have over 30 years of clan/fleet running experience. Each leader brings a unique style to the fleet.

We have two branches you can join. We have the ADF Navy (PvE), and the ADF Marine Corp (PvP). As a member of ADF, we will not ‘dictate’ to you how you choose to spend your time on STO. Whatever type/class of character you create, whatever type of ship you command, and whatever style of playing you perform, we take what you do/are and work with that.

In order to enhance your STO experience, we have divisions within our two branches that you can choose to be a part of such as T.S.I., E.S.E., Maco and other divisions that you can view by visiting our branch/division structure at this link: Here

At current, we are looking for new members to join the ranks of the ADF. We have meetings almost every day and always keep the fleet up to date. The leaders are hard at work making sure the members get what they want.
Our future is bright and we are growing day by day. We want to become a well-known fleet in both PvP and PvE. We put fun first but when times call for it, we can get down to business. We in the fleet want everyone to have fun. We are here to defend the Federation and help those in need.

If you wish to be among our ranks, head over to Here and click on “Recruitment” on the top/right corner of the site and fill out a short application.
…Or you can just post a reply here saying that you are interested and one of our recruiters will contact you shortly.
So what are you waiting for?

Join the Armada Defense Force today and enhance your STO experience!
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-28-2010, 11:21 PM
The I.S.S. would really like you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-29-2010, 09:33 AM
The Canadian Federation sounds like what you are looking for. We are a casual fleet, with a nice command structure. We don't mind people int he military. We do have a Vent server for voice communication, and we do regular pvp every weekend. We also have a Klingon Fleet that we play on from time to time to spice things up. Typically we are in the EST, CST, MST, and PST time zone, but not to say we don't have a few members from around the globe.

Feel free to check us out on our new forums linked in my signature below. If you have any questions feel free to contact me here or on our boards.

Anyway best of luck finding a fleet, and hope you can make a home with us.
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-29-2010, 09:41 AM
12th Fleet FTW!

We run a mix of everything: PvP, PvE with STFs, RP, and overall awesomeness! We are currently recruiting, so drop by!

Our fleet is one of the larger fleets, and we have a command/rank structure, but we treat the opinion of ensigns the same as the opinion of our admirals. We run our own TeamSpeak 3 server, and we have specific rules governing use of language in certain channels (ie we have two lounges, one PG and one Adult Language).

We follow the principle that real life comes first, so we just have one rule for prolonged absences: let your division admiral know. I know someone in the fleet who has been around since Beta who doesn't actually have the game yet, due to a prior commitment until November. He just checks in on the forums every week or so, and we know that he won't be in-game for a while.

And, regarding timezones, we are about half European, half American (in all 4 timezones) with a few other timezones in there. So we pretty much have someone on the game at all times.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Aurora Fleet is looking for you! lol...

I had to say that after reading your post. You sound like the perfect candidate for our fleet. We have exactly the command structure you are refering to, and remain casual and have loads of fun.

We also have members that are active and in-active military, and we completely understand the obligations there. We don't have any required attendance or anything like that. When you are ready and able to play, we are always here.

As for teaming, we team up for everything! STFs, PvP, character leveling, Daily Missions, you name it.

Here is a shameless cut and paste with some additional info on us:

Quote:
Aurora Fleet was one of the first fleets in Star Trek Online. Hundreds of days later, we are still one of the largest, and most active fleets in the game. While some fleets have come and gone, we remain.

Why are we successful when so many others have failed? Its simple really. We make STO fun. The primary goal of Aurora is to enrich every facet of the STO experience.

Here are just a few of the perks to being a member of Aurora Fleet:

- Fleet Ventrillo server for those that wish to use it

- Friendly, mature players

- Lots of planned events for players of every rank and playing style

- PVE, PVP, and STF teaming

- Klingon faction

- Excellent leadership

- Active forums

- Role playing events for those that wish to participate

- Fleet banking and crafting

- A vast wealth of knowledge of the game

- A painless recruiting process. Simply go to www.aurorafleet.com. From there, you can access our forums. Then, just introduce yourself/character in the "Transporter Room" section of our forums. be sure to include your character name and @name. Then we can add you to the fleet!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, come to Aurora!! We will be glad to have you "come aboard"! Beam up at www.aurorafleet.com