Lt. Commander
I don't know where to put this ..I'm not sure where I've goofed up but,every time one of youse guys
post a thingy about STO that has a YouTube place/link ..whatever it is..I try to accces them and all
I get is a black box that doesnt play . I've joined several times and it still doesn't work.
My Adobe player thingy just updated...I looked in files and see any ' dont play youtube' thingys..
...got all my Win updates,except Outlook stuff I dont use.
..I use MSN browser-not Explorer.
-I have Tried my Firefox same with results....I'M DESPERATE

..any PC Guru's here that can maybe help an ol'guy program this machine to view that lil' program ?

..I just feel bad that I can't see all the really fun stuff you folks post ....

Thank you for your time and most appreciated replies.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spockdawg View Post
I don't know where to put this ..I'm not sure where I've goofed up but,every time one of youse guys
post a thingy about STO that has a YouTube place/link ..whatever it is..I try to accces them and all
I get is a black box that doesnt play . I've joined several times and it still doesn't work.
My Adobe player thingy just updated...I looked in files and see any ' dont play youtube' thingys..
...got all my Win updates,except Outlook stuff I dont use.
..I use MSN browser-not Explorer.
-I have Tried my Firefox same with results....I'M DESPERATE

..any PC Guru's here that can maybe help an ol'guy program this machine to view that lil' program ?

..I just feel bad that I can't see all the really fun stuff you folks post ....

Thank you for your time and most appreciated replies.
Are you sure you updated Adobe Flash Player and not one of the other adobe products?

Try visiting here again:
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-29-2010, 12:58 PM
Jeez took 3 times and it started dl..now says Active X is being blocked ...due to settings..dawggit!
Lt. Commander
Crappola-Otay,,I did the 'use this one & not the BETA 10.1 from Adobe instrucs and still get the same
'active X being blocked '....it did install the older player though. I wonder where to do the settings change
since I keep telling it to allow this site.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Do you click on the drag down box when it says active X being blocked? You have to click on it to get the download started.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ar-el-es
Do you click on the drag down box when it says active X being blocked? You have to click on it to get the download started.
I just give up..sent the link to wifeys pc & all work fine. I have no slider-play or anything but a blank
black box. I've click on all click here's & I guess it's that time again to reformat my 'ol XP. It's been
cooking on Battlefield 2 for 4 yrs now.

Thanks for all your advice. Much appreciated. Hope I dont lose all my STO stuff. ..