Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
09-30-2010, 10:08 AM
i have not done terradome since season2 came out. actually sometime around 1.2 was the last time ... the biggest issue then was the bugged final boss fight as many have stated above.

after i returned to sto we always chose to do KA over terradome because of the reported bugs. and why waste time?
this weekend i will ask our team to give this one a serious try again and give feedback on how it worked. including video of any bugs we might encounter.

personally i agree with a previous post that stated that there should be far fewer undine, but those ones being totally overpowered. the undine in terradome are plenty and easy to kill like zerglings ... shouldnt be.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
09-30-2010, 10:28 AM
1 episode of any of the Trek TV shows lasts 40-45mins so I suggest you aim to make STF's last about the same time......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
09-30-2010, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the feedback folks...

I see several things that need to change just to make this mission fun to play. I don't really have a time estimate for you on the changes but it's on the top of my list. Hopefully we can make this one something you'll want to add to the daily rotation of STF's. I think it has a lot of raw potential, it just needs a makeover
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
09-30-2010, 11:58 AM
w00t!

This makes me so happy!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
09-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Thank you Gozer! Can this be an open instance fleet action? or can we bring our away team with us to make up for the lack of Captains playing STFs? Something to get more people involved or at least not get creamed by the Borg.....I hate the Borg...grrrr
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
09-30-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
Thank you Gozer! Can this be an open instance fleet action? or can we bring our away team with us to make up for the lack of Captains playing STFs? Something to get more people involved or at least not get creamed by the Borg.....I hate the Borg...grrrr
I don't want to veer to much off topic in this particular thread, but I'll be posting something by the end of the week (in it's own thread) that gives everyone a better idea of the direction we want to go with STF's in general accross the board.

Gozer
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
09-30-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
I don't want to veer to much off topic in this particular thread, but I'll be posting something by the end of the week (in it's own thread) that gives everyone a better idea of the direction we want to go with STF's in general accross the board.

Gozer
Please let it be boiling down STFs to GOOD bossfights and making the trash/puzzles into solo attunements for the bossfights.

I'd love to be able to line up boss farming groups. I think the trash mobs get in the way of people even learning how to do a boss fight.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
09-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
Thank you Gozer! Can this be an open instance fleet action? or can we bring our away team with us to make up for the lack of Captains playing STFs? Something to get more people involved or at least not get creamed by the Borg.....I hate the Borg...grrrr
Nothing personal, but this thread is about Terradome specifically. There are no borg here. And I think the other STF's are more or less ok as they are. Sure, they could use some tweaks here and there, but they are not bugged to the point of being unable to complete it like Terradome can be. And numerous people have posted in this thread that they routinely play all STF's except Terradome.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
09-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
Nothing personal, but this thread is about Terradome specifically. There are no borg here. And I think the other STF's are more or less ok as they are. Sure, they could use some tweaks here and there, but they are not bugged to the point of being unable to complete it like Terradome can be. And numerous people have posted in this thread that they routinely play all STF's except Terradome.
/agree

in my fleet we have several STF runs each week. The 3 Borg STFs are ok and fun (even after what must be at least 100 Infected runs), but Terradome needs attention.

If you decide to make soloable STF versions, please make sure to keep team-only versions too, that require teamwork and has rewards scaled to reflect the effort of getting a team together and keeping it together till the end of the mission!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
09-30-2010, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
Nothing personal, but this thread is about Terradome specifically. There are no borg here. And I think the other STF's are more or less ok as they are. Sure, they could use some tweaks here and there, but they are not bugged to the point of being unable to complete it like Terradome can be. And numerous people have posted in this thread that they routinely play all STF's except Terradome.
Dont forget that most players leave the cure because of those shield generators.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:55 PM.