Lt. Commander
# 1 Lack of PvP
09-29-2010, 02:09 PM
There is a real lack of PvP lower levels, why I should have to wait 20 minutes in a que at commander level is beyond me. Is there anything we can do to pull more people into it? Maybe offer different rewards, the ability at lower levels to acquire blue items for the ship? Anything would be helpful, any ideas? The RA and VA levels are easy to get a match in but a lot more people do those for the emblems and marks for the purple rewards too, just wish we could have the same at lower levels.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-29-2010, 06:23 PM
It would be as simple as setting PvP Skill point reward back to where they where once. The rewards used to be much greater. Truth is if you want to power level a klink right now it is 1000 times faster to complete the extremly dull explore missions.

It used to be efficent to level a klink through pvp... now the frustration means most don't even bother trying. I just finnished power leveling a klink engi... I did 1-3 pvps at each level tops. I sat in the que for a good chunk of my "power leveling"
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-30-2010, 11:32 AM
I would think that a solution for the lack of players would be to allow higher level characters to participate with lower level characters while incuring a level adjustment penalty. I would gladly accept one to get more PvP experience. Another would be to allow a group of say, 5 or 6 lower level characters take on 2 or 3 higher leve characters.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-30-2010, 03:36 PM
Another solution is to have premade matches where teams jump inside lower tier ships and battle it out.