Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
10-01-2010, 07:38 AM
I totally was referring to Universe City... duh... oh ... who am I kidding I spelled it wrong. Still playing STO though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
10-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkem View Post
I'm ashamed of your lack of drive Yellowbeard! Only one?! Shameful behavior for a pirate.
I know not what he is tho, especially with all them books they have at college.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
10-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I know not what he is tho, especially with all them books they have at college.
Them there books are good for learnins'.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
10-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
I totally was referring to Universe City... duh... oh ... who am I kidding I spelled it wrong. Still playing STO though.
Could always say it was late and you were tired from all the studying.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
10-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkem View Post
Them there books are good for learnins'.
Here is the quote from the movie concerning books;

Betty:" If there's one thing I've learned, it's learning things never taught me nuthin'. And books is the worst."

[Betty throws a book Dan had been reading on the floor]
Betty: "Read, read, read, read! Let me tell you something - last time I read a book, I was *****. Let THAT be a lesson to you."
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
10-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Here is the quote from the movie concerning books;

Betty:" If there's one thing I've learned, it's learning things never taught me nuthin'. And books is the worst."

[Betty throws a book Dan had been reading on the floor]
Betty: "Read, read, read, read! Let me tell you something - last time I read a book, I was *****. Let THAT be a lesson to you."
Damn it now I'm going to have to dig out my copy of that movie again... I really should find it on DVD.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
10-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Damn it now I'm going to have to dig out my copy of that movie again... I really should find it on DVD.
I got it from Netflix a couple weeks ago, first time I've watched it in years. I need to find it somewhere, I bet amazon would have it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
10-02-2010, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkem View Post
I got it from Netflix a couple weeks ago, first time I've watched it in years. I need to find it somewhere, I bet amazon would have it.
It is now availible on DvD, but not sure in USA, as I bought mine from the EU.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
10-02-2010, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
It is now availible on DvD, but not sure in USA, as I bought mine from the EU.
HA HA YES!!

http://www.amazon.com/Yellowbeard-Gr...6030776&sr=8-1

It's just a little over $5 for a used like new copy, now I can pass this cinematic masterpiece along to my children.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
10-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkem View Post
HA HA YES!!

http://www.amazon.com/Yellowbeard-Gr...6030776&sr=8-1

It's just a little over $5 for a used like new copy, now I can pass this cinematic masterpiece along to my children.
Gratz and enjoy.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:28 AM.