Lt. Commander
# 1 Celes System and Starbase 114
10-01-2010, 07:27 AM
I have completed War is good for business and Patrol Celes System missions. It seems that that area is used quite a bit. I propose that it be made a perminant location. Level one of the starbase would have an officer who you could change which ship you are using. Level two with the cargo bays could have a number of requisition/Stores with an officer in each Cargo Bay. Finally, the Base commander (Maybe the Terrarite Admiral?) would give a daily mission of clearing out Pirates from the asteroid base after completeing the War is Good For Business mission. Having a perminant instance of the system could allow players to earn three of the accolades from the War is Good For Business mission if they happened to miss them the first time (Dirty Laundy in the Cargo Bay, Scan the Nav Beacons, and Daimon's Stash on the asteroid base). As for the Pirates, it could be made random who the player fights, such as Orions, Naussigans, or another such species.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I have completed War is good for business and Patrol Celes System missions. It seems that that area is used quite a bit. I propose that it be made a perminant location. Level one of the starbase would have an officer who you could change which ship you are using. Level two with the cargo bays could have a number of requisition/Stores with an officer in each Cargo Bay. Finally, the Base commander (Maybe the Terrarite Admiral?) would give a daily mission of clearing out Pirates from the asteroid base after completeing the War is Good For Business mission. Having a perminant instance of the system could allow players to earn three of the accolades from the War is Good For Business mission if they happened to miss them the first time (Dirty Laundy in the Cargo Bay, Scan the Nav Beacons, and Daimon's Stash on the asteroid base). As for the Pirates, it could be made random who the player fights, such as Orions, Naussigans, or another such species.
Always thought it was strange to have a Starbase we couldn't go back to, or any system really. I don't really need to do episodes over, but they should be open to patrol again.