Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
10-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfourtyseven
Listing fleets or people by name will get you infractions by the mods edit your post accordingly.
Trust me... he speaks the truth... it happened to me the other day... even got a ticket against me
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
10-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Im gonna put it simple and easy:

Adapt or perish.

Stop complaining about fed and klink pros/cons, and do something about with the options you got. Be creative and do something thats unexpected.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
10-01-2010, 02:10 PM
WAR LORD VIRSWAL: IKS-GRiMDEATH-RZR-


Well if its not one of the guys from yesterday spawn camping. i didint catch yoiur fleet name yesterday
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
10-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyBushman
As someone who fights TSI as often as I can... I can tell you, beagles, that leaving is not the right idea. PLAY THEM... learn their strategies, learn to beat them... you claim to be this awesome fleet, yet... when you see a fleet you know is better than you... you leave... cummon man what kind of attitude is that... when we see TSI grouped up we say Oh **** we are in for a fight... but we ARE going to fight and LEARN from it... -OoV- is a fresh fleet, only about 3 months old... YET... we have gone up the ranks, not because we complain, and leave matches against good opponents, we play, we play to our best abilities, and learn.... if you refuse to do that, then just go and fly the turret boats and leave the PvP to people who will adapt... seriously man... bad attitude for sure...

P.S. How many times does TSI have to tell you they dont roll klinks before you get the freaking point?
You are a Fed fleet. Please, roll a Klingon fleet and beat them.

This isnt giving up because we played them twice and lost, and now we're being poor sports. This has been going on for a long time.

I dont know if you actually read my post, but Im not looking for an argument or insulting them. Im stating the situation and have clear, objective facts.

Turret Boats and everything associated with them are a joke and meant for fun. Im actually being serious for once in this topic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
10-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickofnack
<name deleted>
Well if its not one of the guys from yesterday spawn camping. i didint catch yoiur fleet name yesterday
Chill dude, the fleet is in his ship tag though

edit:

Quote:
ďI suck, why even try?Ē

This is the opposite of the above statement: underconfidence rather than overconfidence. Sometimes this line is said in sadness after a loss, which is somewhat understandable. In that case, just stick in there and keep trying. The real crime, though, is when this is said before or even during the match. A low self-esteem can be debilitating. Some players get thrown off by a past loss or other bad event in real life. They then take a losing attitude into the game, even in cases where they objectively have an advantage in the match (such as a better deck in Magic: The Gathering or a favorable character matchup in a fighting game). This type of player needs to put all that out of his mind and focus on the immediate match. If you do have some advantage going into the game in your choice of character/side/deck, general play skills, or specific knowledge, then thatís what you should be focusing on. And if you donít have any of that, thatís all the more reason to work harder, be smarter, triumph against the odds, and show the naysayers how wrong they all are. Self-doubt does not win games; positivity does.
A long time ago next to nobody would challenge DoB, because they were just about untouchable. Fleets went out of their way to log off when DoB entered the organizedpvp channel (and that was after they got banned and reinvited). Eventually DoB started flaunting their untouchability, and eventually they lost. Victory was sweet. I still have the screenshots of that best of 3 match.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickofnack
WAR LORD VIRSWAL: IKS-GRiMDEATH-RZR-


Well if its not one of the guys from yesterday spawn camping. i didint catch yoiur fleet name yesterday
Really though about my earlier post just donít think you should face a infraction plus if you say you never jumped a klingon before then must be lying or a avid flower picker. Also if you would stay clear of klingon space this would not have happened.

I will be sure to say hello everytime I catch you in Klingon space. Do not blame us because cryptic make you do PVP.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
10-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickofnack
WAR LORD VIRSWAL: IKS-GRiMDEATH-RZR-


Well if its not one of the guys from yesterday spawn camping. i didint catch yoiur fleet name yesterday
Sure RZR was on last night... we hang out in Ker Rat between pvp matches. I'm sure I also remember a few feds attempting to spawn camp us on reset. It really don't work when we have 5+ RZR members in zone. Sure we kept you from deploying into the zone.... I think the one bugged farmer even completed the mission a couple times.

Come back to Ker Rat bring 4 or 5 friends and we will gladly make a war out of it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
10-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfourtyseven
Really though about my earlier post just donít think you should face a infraction plus if you say you never jumped a klingon before then must be lying or a avid flower picker. Also if you would stay clear of klingon space this would not have happened.

I will be sure to say hello everytime I catch you in Klingon space.
I admit freely that i have killed both factions in kerrat what i dont do is sit on the spawn and drop mines with my buddys then thro comments out of how crappy they are.. Go tell on me for calling it like it is lame. you can say helllo all you want man im a klink
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29 Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
10-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickofnack
I admit freely that i have killed both factions in kerrat what i dont do is sit on the spawn and drop mines with my buddys then thro comments out of how crappy they are.. Go tell on me for calling it like it is lame. you can say helllo all you want man im a klink
Thatís fine I aint telling on no one just giving you a heads up plus I never remember being as MAD as you are when I have been spawn camped before. AS for me I never talk smack until the fed engages me in a smack talking comp as for the others there cant speak for them. Man pull the TAMP out and chill.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
10-01-2010, 03:41 PM
i've always wondered about the QEW thing, hell im part of tsi and i had no idea there was that sort of problem (im not on during the US night time hours usually) ive just heard things about how they leave and something about a guy i know. now that i know the reason they "leave the match" i can understand why they do it sometimes. i just play to have fun. and id gladly continue playing my klingon if it ment as much fun too. but honestly from the way it sounds, klingons just dont have fun in pvp against feds. and i feel that just sucks for everyone

and yes, i am on quite often and i have no problems playing in pugs. i've found that pugs seem to be surprisingly willing about following directions (ie calling out a target).

so yeah.... i lost my train of thought.... another bad horror movie -brains turns to mush-
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:15 PM.