Lt. Commander
# 1 I Am Official!!!
10-02-2010, 07:36 AM
Greetings All! Well, I am officially ONLINE! My first Federation character, Ch'pok, has started his journey! I will, however, create a KLINGON character ASAP. I have a suggestion: Cryptic, would it be possible to put the character generator out there so people can play around with it? It might draw people into the game. They don't necessaritly have to be able to save their creations, but let them play around with the creator. I love that thing, I could sit for hours tweaking aliens! Space combat is my favorite part of the game so far, but I am likin the whole thing! I think I have to upgrade my processor to an Athlon 64 x2 4800+, and my RAM to 4 gigs. i have a Compaq Presario SR5413WM desktop.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-02-2010, 07:44 AM
Welcome to STO. When you make you Kling be sure to add the KDFassistance channel to your chat options. It's good for general advice, making friends, goofing off, and just saying hi. As an added bonus it will let you keep up and have fun with the Klings even when you are on your Fed toon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-02-2010, 09:34 AM
Welcome
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Howdy & Welcome ! Check out the C-Store for the Lt.Cruiser you can buy with BLUE phasers !..and an extra Engineer
console. I wish I had started that way. Glad you having fun-that's what it's all about.

I am THE OLD GUY. If ya need some help ,pm me and I can help with a link if I don't know, Someone will help you here,
..just consider the source first before changing skill tree. Laters !