Lt. Commander
but an idea what would help
after leveling two kdf, 1 to lvl cap and 1 to captin the one thing that made me want to chew my own face off was the leiutenent commander grind.

After speaking to a few of my fleet and others it became clear to me that im not alone as a lot of people leave the kdf there and are quite dibelieveing when i tell them it gets better from there.

so my idea is to simply give more exp at lt com to ease the early tedium and get to the good stuff as a tempary messure untill we get user generated content.

Thats just my view and i may be wrong but thats the impression i get why the feds leave kdf
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Actually I have a level 49 Fed and just started a KDF alt. I started at level 5 and made level 8 in one night.

So, I guess I don't see your point, not that it's invalid. Seemed about the same as the Fed side actually.

Funniest part of the night? Blowing up tribble domes because such biological warfare cannot be tolerated! Lol.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrogdog View Post
Actually I have a level 49 Fed and just started a KDF alt. I started at level 5 and made level 8 in one night.

So, I guess I don't see your point, not that it's invalid. Seemed about the same as the Fed side actually.

Funniest part of the night? Blowing up tribble domes because such biological warfare cannot be tolerated! Lol.
lol thats because your a leiutenant not leiutenant comamander i actualy found leiutenant fun and quite a fast progression but it comes to a abrupt halt
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-02-2010, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andystarscream View Post
but an idea what would help
after leveling two kdf, 1 to lvl cap and 1 to captin the one thing that made me want to chew my own face off was the leiutenent commander grind.

After speaking to a few of my fleet and others it became clear to me that im not alone as a lot of people leave the kdf there and are quite dibelieveing when i tell them it gets better from there.

so my idea is to simply give more exp at lt com to ease the early tedium and get to the good stuff as a tempary messure untill we get user generated content.

Thats just my view and i may be wrong but thats the impression i get why the feds leave kdf
I have to agree with this. Once you hit commander it starts going pretty fast. It would help keep more players if they could ease this until more content is added as you said.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiorra
I have to agree with this. Once you hit commander it starts going pretty fast. It would help keep more players if they could ease this until more content is added as you said.
im glad some one agrees it seems that most of the people i spoke to in game havnt seen past leiutenant comamnder on kdf
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-02-2010, 04:09 PM
I don't mind the Lieutenant Commander. It is the lieutenant 6-10 that i found bothersome, since there is no Mission content for it, after that, it has been just peachy for me so far.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_Drake
I don't mind the Lieutenant Commander. It is the lieutenant 6-10 that i found bothersome, since there is no Mission content for it, after that, it has been just peachy for me so far.
Yeah I'm with everyone else. LtCmd and Cmd is long, slow and boring. LT went by fast, mostly because you only have a few lvls to go by the time you're set up and leaving Qo'Nos.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Thread title suggested something bad, thread contents actually pretty good.

Yup, currently stuck right in the middle of the LTC grind myself on my nausican character. Already done the fantastic house mission and the Deferi Sector missions, so left with the tedium of the To'Ong nebula and the odd bit of pvp to help level... The deferi dailies do help break up the grind somewhat though

I do agree that a skill point increase for pvp and To'Ong nebula completion is warranted.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-02-2010, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphenoix
The deferi dailies do help break up the grind somewhat though
That's all in your head.:p In reality you've just traveled across the galaxy for the same xp as an explore mission give or take. And you still have to come home.

Bet you want to hit me now.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox View Post
That's all in your head.:p In reality you've just traveled across the galaxy for the same xp as an explore mission give or take. And you still have to come home.

Bet you want to hit me now.
but Deferi space is so pretty... :p