Lt. Commander
# 31
10-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonseye View Post
Something that started to get me worried is in the beginning ... they had the D7/K'Tinga as well as the Vorcha for retrofits in the line up with the other races of the faction.

Then ... Just the Vorcha and those other ships ....

Then .... just the faction ships with ships quietly being lobbed off.

I've been very patient but as nice as those other ships are ... I still want at least a retrofit vorcha.

If they hold to promises and give us what was promised ... I'm happy as a targ with a new bone.

I'm trying my best to be patient but we have be waiting for quite some time now.

Season three is where the patience ... sadly ... disappears.
Not quite right:
It used to be Orion, Gorn, Nausiccan ships+Vor'cha+D7/K't'inga+Raptor+B'rel.
K't'inga and Raptor are AWOL and I hope we'll be getting those too some day.
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
Not quite right:
It used to be Orion, Gorn, Nausiccan ships+Vor'cha+D7/K't'inga+Raptor+B'rel.
K't'inga and Raptor are AWOL and I hope we'll be getting those too some day.

Sigh...still no new ships.
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpieri View Post
Sigh...still no new ships.
FYI - Season 3 is slated for mid November (always has been) - not October 10th. Also, there have been delays on the most recent Federation ship (the Nebula Class) of 3 weeks and counting, and we didn't get a glimppse of the specs for it until right before they put it up for testing on the Tribble server.

So, sorry, a lot of the angst here seems misplaced. If you don't see them by the actual Season 3 timeframe, then some angst might be more warranted.
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
FYI - Season 3 is slated for mid November (always has been) - not October 10th. Also, there have been delays on the most recent Federation ship (the Nebula Class) of 3 weeks and counting, and we didn't get a glimppse of the specs for it until right before they put it up for testing on the Tribble server.

So, sorry, a lot of the angst here seems misplaced. If you don't see them by the actual Season 3 timeframe, then some angst might be more warranted.
You forget they were supposed to be here in August, than it was October, and now its November. So if it ends up being December, no one should be suprised.
Lt. Commander
# 35
10-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Blimey it really takes months to add basically what boils down is a skin.......... *shakes head*
Lt. Commander
# 36
10-11-2010, 04:38 PM
I'd believe the visuals are long done by now (seeing as we now have screenshots), but they're fine-tuning the stats and, perhaps more importantly, the special abilities.
Lt. Commander
# 37
10-13-2010, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewzz View Post
Blimey it really takes months to add basically what boils down is a skin.......... *shakes head*
No, they blame CBS...but then again, that's smoke and mirrors. They have skins in the game, they have a lack of ideas of powers to add to the ship, and such. I have been repeatedly asking (perhaps I am a bit anxious for them...but who can blame us since our patience is gone..) for any update other than the vague they're cool, the powers are cool, and they will be out soon...I mean really, after weeks of nothing, the proposed date coming and going with not so much of a hint, followed by days of people posting, and devs ignoring us, I don't know about you but the common courtesy they promised us has been dropped again.

Sorry for the rant, but I know a good portion feels the same way too.