Lt. Commander
# 1 Another Ninja casts Deja'vu
10-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Friends, Family and Associates.

We have been graced again at tlhIngan yejquv with yet another ninja who has been reported to STO who has somehow managed to circumvent STO bank locks. The 'player' has since been booted from the fleet and his name is Carl@McNutts. Beware of any @McNutts and keep him far from your vaults. He is presently ranked a Commander and this seems to be his choice of items, though generally speaking; we all know that thieves tend to grab what they can. I must inform you that before booting him from the fleet, myself and Vice Admiral Sonja tried for almost an hour to get him to respond and answer, which he did not.
---------------------------------------------

1x Tetryon Dual Heavy Cannons MK X [Acc]
1x Tactical Prefire Chamber MK IX
1x Disruptor Dual Heavy Cannons MK X [Acc]
1x Combat Impulse Engines MK X [Spd]
1x Engineering Plasma Distribution Modulator MK IX
1x Science Biofunction Monitor MK X
1x Photon Torpedo Launcher MK X [CrtH]
2x Science Holomatrix Diode MK IX
1x Phaser High Density Beam Rifle MK XI [CrtH]
1x Polaron High Density Beam Rifle MK X [KB3]

-------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, as a "Commander", it is apparent that he has somehow managed to circumvent STO mechanics and knows how to use items that the rest of us cannot until of proper rank and grade.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-04-2010, 05:52 AM
thank you for the heads up. i assume you had proper mechanics and tools in place to prevent this from happening. sorry to hear of your misfortune, this is why we cant give all players complete access to the fleet bank because of on savory people make it bad for everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Deja'vue Ninja
10-04-2010, 03:51 PM
yes, locks were in place and the matter has been sent to STO for handling.. I was more concerned about putting word out on "the street" to let other fleets be aware of our little mousekateer.

B'etora Mogh - Fleet Admiral