Lt. Commander
Episode 4: Everything Old Is New Again
Follow the mystery back to a place where everything is familiar, but nothing is the same. Get the help of a legend and find out what the Devidians have planned.

http://www.startrekonline.com/feature_episodes
-------

It looks TOS! I'm so incredibly excited by this upcoming episode. Please Cryptic, give us a hint. Who is the legend? Is it a TOS regular or a secondary character? Does he drink scotch? Does he fence? Or, does he deal in women and androids?

Give us a hint.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
...Does he drink scotch? Does he fence? Or, does he deal in women and androids?
All of the above, I'd say...
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-29-2010, 12:34 PM
Devidians?

/sigh

I was REALLY hoping for the next series to focus on bringing the Tholians into the game.

Oh well.

I will say though that the possibility of a major TOS tie-in is very appealing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-29-2010, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMattSchwab
Devidians?

/sigh

I was REALLY hoping for the next series to focus on bringing the Tholians into the game.

Oh well.

I will say though that the possibility of a major TOS tie-in is very appealing.
I'm sure we'll see Tholians soon. Keep in mind that they have to create all new animations in addition to creating them. I think the Devidians were chosen for a Halloween theme-ish type deal.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Are you out of your Vulcan mind! The legend is a doctor, not a starship captain!
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Somebody call?
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-29-2010, 12:42 PM
Cryptic already has the rights to use Spock's image (he's on the ad for STO on the bottom of the main webpage) so it wouldn't be a stretch to assume he might be in the upcoming episodes depending on how those rights were purchased. Doohan's family might have agreed to allow Cryptic to use Scotty's appearance for a reasonable fee. Shatner's never been one to do anything cheaply so I wouldn't expect Kirk. Uhura, Chekov, or Sulu are possibilities, though I'd think Takei would prefer something from when he was Captain of the Excelsior.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-29-2010, 12:43 PM
With an NX, Ent era uniforms, and T'Pol jumpsuit on its way ... it's also very possible the legend is ...

Porthos.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-29-2010, 12:43 PM
kind of on topic but..

::Something more than Devidians haunts the lower levels of a 200-year-old space station. Will you survive long enough to learn the truth? :: scary... I can't wait...
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
Episode 4: Everything Old Is New Again
Follow the mystery back to a place where everything is familiar, but nothing is the same. Get the help of a legend and find out what the Devidians have planned.

http://www.startrekonline.com/feature_episodes
-------

It looks TOS! I'm so incredibly excited by this upcoming episode. Please Cryptic, give us a hint. Who is the legend? Is it a TOS regular or a secondary character? Does he drink scotch? Does he fence? Or, does he deal in women and androids?

Give us a hint.
That would be Will Smith. He was fighting zombie/vampires.