Lt. Commander
# 1 Commodity Items
10-02-2010, 09:22 AM
Hi

If you do an exploration mission and have to give someone 20 replicators, etc. Do you have to have them in your inventory, or can you have them in your bank.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-02-2010, 09:29 AM
you bank is fine.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-02-2010, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selbok View Post
Hi

If you do an exploration mission and have to give someone 20 replicators, etc. Do you have to have them in your inventory, or can you have them in your bank.
They do have to be in your ship's inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzy
you bank is fine.

Or,if you don't have enough-you may buy in Space many things you need with your replicater or just give what you got-
return later to that sector and complete the 'whatever name of place' when you get booty of that item needed.

Then you don't have to spend all your credits. You might need a note pad on which sector you have
the incomplete missions. The reward you get should be used before your ship gets bigger though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-02-2010, 10:31 AM
As you got two contradictory answers there I'll confirm the first one is right. You can keep them in your bank. In fact there are a number of commodity dealers that sell at a much lower rate so I like to buy them in stacks of 99 and keep them in my bank until needed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy_Wish
As you got two contradictory answers there I'll confirm the first one is right. You can keep them in your bank. In fact there are a number of commodity dealers that sell at a much lower rate so I like to buy them in stacks of 99 and keep them in my bank until needed.
All correct.

Just a note to everyone. You can use this sto item list to see where you can buy commodities and find the cheapest price.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-03-2010, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy_Wish
Thanks. I guess I should have just tried it really.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-03-2010, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
All correct.

Just a note to everyone. You can use this item list to see where you can buy commodities and find the cheapest price.
Hi

Just looked at your commodities list. Should be very helpful thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
All correct.

Just a note to everyone. You can use this item list to see where you can buy commodities and find the cheapest price.
Thanks ATTILIO for the commodity list ! Man,I learn something new everyday here thanks to guys like you.
I can now use my transwarp Excelsior & save a buncha bucks ! You da'man bro! (jeez ya might even
be a lady!) I definately saved this link ! ...
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-04-2010, 08:05 AM
this work with crafting aswell?