Lt. Commander
I know it has to be a stupid question but I cannot find it on the map. I realize the Neutral zones were suppose to be the separation between the Klingon Empire and Federation, as well as the separation between the Romulan Empire and the Federation. But the actual neutral zone isn't marked on the map as far as I can see. Perhaps I am missing it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-07-2010, 10:01 AM
As far as the game is concerned, the Neutral Zone is the Eta Eridani Sector Block, as seen on this map. When the Romulans become a playable faction, I have no doubt that Cryptic will develop a pair of Neutral Zones: one between the Feds and Romulans and another between the Romulans and Klingons. As for where, I wouldn't hazard a guess.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Eta Eridani is the NZ for Feds and Klingons. Really any place that you see where the map is half Fed color and half another color is a semi-neutral zone.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-07-2010, 10:02 AM
The actual area itself isn't presently marked, but basically you are correct in that its is the border region between the 2 nations. I'm not sure that 'neutral zone' really applies when your government is in a state of war with another nation though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Thank you to everyone that replied. I appreciate your help.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-07-2010, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castmodean View Post
The actual area itself isn't presently marked, but basically you are correct in that its is the border region between the 2 nations. I'm not sure that 'neutral zone' really applies when your government is in a state of war with another nation though.
That, and I believe that the neutral zone with the Klingons ceased to exist after Khitomer. While the accords have been dissolved and reaffirmed multiple times, I don't think the neutral zone ever returned in an official capacity.
Ensign
# 7
06-24-2013, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
As far as the game is concerned, the Neutral Zone is the Eta Eridani Sector Block, as seen on this map. When the Romulans become a playable faction, I have no doubt that Cryptic will develop a pair of Neutral Zones: one between the Feds and Romulans and another between the Romulans and Klingons. As for where, I wouldn't hazard a guess.
As there are in fact, a set of quests in "The Neutral Zone", and those are based on The Nukara System, the region in question is, in fact, Eta Eridani.
Captain
# 8
06-24-2013, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangifino View Post
As there are in fact, a set of quests in "The Neutral Zone", and those are based on The Nukara System, the region in question is, in fact, Eta Eridani.
No, its not.

There are two neutral zones ... the Klingon Neutral Zone that come about with the Organia Treaty and the Romulan Neutral Zone.

Eta Eridani is were former Klingon Neutral Zone was located (it ceased to exist at some point after Undiscovered Country) as the Romulan Neutral is that line on the map we keep crossing that separates Blue from Green.

Edit:
Just noticed this is ...

NECROMANCY!

Please lock this tread mods.
Former Star Trek Online Player

Last edited by f2pdrakron; 06-24-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Captain
Closed Thread